It turns out that U.S. President Barack Obama is a big fan of the March Madness Bracketology and has been filling a bracket for ESPN since he was elected as the President in 2009. Among his many interesting picks for this year’s NCAA Tournament, the one that stands out for me is his opening-weekend prediction of 12th-seeded Buffalo upsetting No. 5 West Virginia this Friday. Does the President know something that we don’t know? Or better yet, is it really worth wagering on the Buffalo Bulls to beat the West Virginia Mountaineers? Let’s analyze all these in the College Hoops Odds preview we’ve prepared for you below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.