Butler has gone through two coaching changes since its appearance in the NCAA tournament final and has also changed conferences twice. Its 2013-2014 campaign was the worst that the program had seen in twenty years. However, its showing in 2014-2015 and it’s returning roster indicate that the Bulldogs will contend in the Big East in 2016. The program has stabilized. The Bulldogs (23-11) finished tied for second in the Big East after being picked to finish seventh by the league’s coaches. They returned to the tournament NCAA Basketball odds after a one-year absence. Coach Chris Holtmann appears locked in after getting the position on a permanent basis in January. (Butler is a private school and did not reveal the contents of the contract, but it is a multi year deal). “I think the overriding feeling for everyone around our program is tremendous optimism and hope for continued success,” Holtmann said.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Michigan vs Minnesota NCAAB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 March Madness Predictions for First Round Upsets, Elite 8 & Final Four
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Pepperdine vs Gonzaga NCAAB Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.