The Butler Bulldogs (5-10) are 6.5-point favorites as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the DePaul Blue Demons (3-7) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Hinkle Fieldhouse. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET on FS1. The point total in the matchup is set at 130.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|DePaul (+6.5)||Over (130.5)||Butler 69 DePaul 67|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have scored no less than 130.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 15 outings (40%) this year.
- In seven of 10 games (70%) this year, DePaul and its opponents have combined to score at least 130.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 131.8 points per game, 1.3 more points than the total of 130.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bulldogs and the Blue Demons have seen their opponents average a combined 8.9 more points per game than the over/under of 130.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Bulldogs games this year is 0.5 less points than the over/under of 130.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Blue Demons games this year is 10.7 more points than the point total of 130.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bulldogs average 9.4 fewer points per game (62.7) than the Blue Demons allow (72.1).
- Butler is 0-1 overall and 0-0 against the spread when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- DePaul is 1-6 overall and 3-4 against the spread when allowing more than 62.7 points.
- The Blue Demons put up an average of 69.1 points per game, only 1.8 more points than the 67.3 the Bulldogs give up.
- DePaul has put together a 3-3 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67.3 points.
- Butler’s record is 0-5 overall and 1-4 against the spread when it allows more than 69.1 points to its opponents.
- The Bulldogs have a -70-point scoring differential on the season (-4.6 per game). The Blue Demons have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-30 total points, -3 per game).
Butler Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 6-8-1 record.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Bulldogs have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- Butler has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 6 times in 15 contests (40%).
DePaul Betting Information
- DePaul’s record against the spread is 5-5.
- The Blue Demons have fared well as a 6.5-point underdog, going 2-0 against the spread when they are at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- DePaul has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 20% of matchups this year (2 out of 10 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/19/2021||DePaul||-2||134||-133||+110||Regular Season||67-53 BUTLER|
|2/29/2020||Butler||-8||134.5||-404||+297||Regular Season||60-42 BUTLER|
|1/18/2020||Butler||-3.5||129||-176||+139||Regular Season||79-66 DEPAUL|
- Jair Bolden leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 12.6 points per game to go with 3.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists.
- Bryce Nze is the Bulldogs leading rebounder, grabbing 8.2 per game, while Aaron Thompson is their best passer, distributing 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Bolden’s 2.9 made threes per game lead the Bulldogs.
- The Butler steals leader is Myles Tate, who averages 1.0 steal per game, while its blocks leader is Nze, who compiles 0.5 rejections per contest.
- The Blue Demons’ Charlie Moore averages enough points (14.7 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Darious Hall is at the top of the DePaul rebounding leaderboard with 6.2 rebounds per game. He also racks up 7.3 points and tacks on 1.6 assists per game.
- Moore leads the Blue Demons in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- DePaul’s leader in steals is Javon Freeman-Liberty (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Nick Ongenda (1.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED