The BYU Cougars (14-4) hit the road in WCC play against the Pacific (CA) Tigers (6-6) on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Cougars are favored by 6.5 points in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 136 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pacific (CA) (+6.5)||Over (136)||BYU 75 Pacific (CA) 69|
- The Cougars and their opponents have totaled at least 136 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 12 of 18 opportunities (66.7%) this season.
- Pacific (CA) and its opponents have combined to score at least 136 points in 66.7% of their games this season (eight of 12 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 149.6 points per game, 13.6 more points than the over/under of 136 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.9 more points per game (138.9) than this matchup’s total of 136 points.
- The Cougars average point total in outings this year is 146.1, 10.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Tigers this season is 6.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
BYU Betting Information
- BYU has been good against the spread this season, posting a 9-5-2 record.
- The Cougars have posted a winning record of 4-3-1 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or higher.
- BYU and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 7 of 16 games this season (43.8%).
Pacific (CA) Betting Information
- Pacific (CA) has a 6-5 record against the spread, covering in 54.5% of their games.
- When they play as at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 1-0.
- Pacific (CA) and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 7 of 11 (63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||BYU||-11||136||-933||+478||Regular Season||95-87 BYU|
|1/23/2020||BYU||-6.5||136||-293||+230||Regular Season||74-60 BYU|
- The Cougars leader in points and assists is Alex Barcello, who puts up 15.5 points per game to go with 4.6 assists.
- BYU’s best rebounder is Caleb Lohner, who averages 6.6 boards per game in addition to his 6.1 PPG average.
- Barcello makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cougars, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- Barcello and Matt Haarms lead BYU on the defensive end, with Barcello leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Haarms in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
Pacific (CA) Leaders
- Daniss Jenkins is at the top of the Tigers scoring leaderboard with 12.9 points per game. He also grabs 3.3 rebounds and dishes out 1.4 assists per game.
- Pacific (CA)’s leader in rebounds is Jordan Bell with 6.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Pierre Crockrell II with 3.2 per game.
- Jeremiah Bailey contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Tigers. He makes 1.6 threes per game.
- Bailey (1.9 steals per game) and Bell (0.8 blocks per game) pace the Tigers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends