The Portland Pilots (5-8) are expected to continue a seven-game losing streak when they host the BYU Cougars (13-3) as 19.5-point underdogs at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at Chiles Center. The matchup has a point total of 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Portland (+19.5)||Over (145)||BYU 82 Portland 65|
- The Cougars and their opponents have combined for 145 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 16 games (43.8%) this year.
- Portland has combined with its opponents to score more than 145 points in nine of 13 outings (69.2%) this year.
- The Cougars and the Pilots combine to average 4.5 more points per game than the total of 145 set for this game.
- The Cougars and the Pilots have seen their opponents average a combined 3.5 more points per game than the over/under of 145 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Cougars games this season is 0.5 less points than the total of 145 in this matchup.
- Pilots games this year have averaged an over/under of 153.5 points, 8.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
BYU Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Cougars have covered eight times in 14 contests.
- The Cougars have posted a winning record of 3-0 against the spread when the spread is -19.5 or higher.
- BYU has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 6 times in 14 contests (42.9%).
Portland Betting Information
- The Pilots have a 3-7 record against the spread, covering in just 30.0% of their outings.
- In most of Portland’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 10 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2021||BYU||-22.5||148||-3333||+1275||Regular Season||95-67 BYU|
|2/6/2020||BYU||-16.5||152||-2400||+1036||Regular Season||85-54 BYU|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-70 BYU|
- The Cougars leader in points and assists is Alex Barcello, who scores 15.4 points per game to go with 4.6 assists.
- BYU’s best rebounder is Caleb Lohner, who averages 6.6 boards per game in addition to his 5.7 PPG average.
- Barcello provides the bulk of the Cougars’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.9 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Brandon Averette is the Cougars leader in steals, averaging 0.9 steals per game, while Matt Haarms leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
- The Pilots’ Ahmed Ali racks up enough points (18.4 per game) and assists (3.0 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- The Pilots’ top rebounder is Eddie Davis — he pulls down 4.8 per game while averaging 11.4 points per game.
- Ali is reliable from three-point range and leads the Pilots with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Isiah Dasher (1.6 steals per game) and Hayden Curtiss (1.4 blocks per game) lead the Pilots in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview