The Cal Baptist Lancers (7-3) are heavily favored (-10.5) to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Dixie State Trailblazers (4-7) at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021 at CBU Events Center. The matchup’s point total is set at 152.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cal Baptist (-10.5)||Under (152)||Cal Baptist 81 Dixie State 69|
- The Lancers and their opponents have put up more than 152 points in 60% of their games this year (six of 10 opportunities).
- In three of 11 opportunities (27.3%) this year, Dixie State and its opponents have combined to score at least 152 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.5 more points per game (156.5) than this game’s total of 152 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 145.9 points per game, 6.1 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total in Lancers games this year is 4.5 more points than the over/under of 152 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Trailblazers this year is 6.2 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Cal Baptist Betting Information
- The Lancers have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 4-0-1 record.
- The Lancers and their opponents have gone over the total in 4 of 5 games (80%) this season.
Dixie State Betting Information
- The Trailblazers have an even record against the spread, going 4-4 ATS.
- Dixie State and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 3 of 8 (37.5%).
Cal Baptist Leaders
- Ty Rowell leads the Lancers in points and assists per game, scoring 14.8 points and distributing 5.2 assists.
- Gorjok Gak is the Lancers best rebounder, pulling down an average of 10.6 boards in each contest while scoring 13.5 points per game.
- Rowell leads the Lancers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Mark Carbone and Gak lead the Lancers on the defensive end, with Carbone leading the team in steals averaging 0.8 per game and Gak in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
Dixie State Leaders
- Cameron Gooden averages 13.6 points and tacks on 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Trailblazers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Trailblazers’ top rebounder is Jacob Nicolds — he pulls down 6.0 per game while averaging 9.8 points per game.
- Gooden contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Trailblazers. He knocks down 1.4 threes per game.
- The Trailblazers’ leader in steals is Nicolds with 1.3 per game, and Dason Youngblood is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED