Ty Rowell leads the Cal Baptist Lancers (9-5) into a matchup with the Sacramento State Hornets (6-4) after putting up 22 points in a 97-70 loss to New Mexico State. The Lancers are 2.5-point favorites in the game on Saturday, February 13, 2021, which tips at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 78.6% of their games this year (11 of 14 chances), the Lancers and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- Sacramento State has combined with its opponents to score at least 144.5 points in three of 10 outings (30%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 160.6 points per game, 16.1 more points than the over/under of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.9 less points per game (139.6) than this game’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- The average over/under the Lancers have had set in games this year is 13.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Hornets this year is 2.1 points less than this game’s over/under.
Cal Baptist Betting Information
- The Lancers have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 6-2-1 record.
- The Lancers have posted a winning record of 3-1-1 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- The Lancers and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 9 games (77.8%) this season.
Sacramento State Betting Information
- Sacramento State has a 5-2 record against the spread, covering in 71.4% of their games.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Hornets have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- Sacramento State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 4 of 7 (57.1%).
Cal Baptist Leaders
- Rowell leads the Lancers in points and assists per game, scoring 15.4 points and distributing 5.7 assists.
- Gorjok Gak is Cal Baptist’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 10.0 boards in each contest while scoring 13.1 points per game.
- The Lancers get the most three-point shooting production out of Reed Nottage, who makes 2.7 threes per game.
- Mark Carbone is the Lancers leader in steals, averaging 0.7 steals per game, while Gak leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
Sacramento State Leaders
- The Hornets’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Ethan Esposito with 17.9 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Sacramento State’s assist leader is Bryce Fowler with 4.0 per game. He also averages 13.1 points per game and grabs 3.6 rebounds per game.
- William FitzPatrick leads the Hornets in three-point shooting with an average of 2.7 made threes per game.
- Sacramento State’s leader in steals is Christian Terrell with 2.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is David Jones with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED