Darrion Trammell leads the Seattle U Redhawks (9-9) against the Cal Baptist Lancers (12-8) after scoring 28 points in an 81-71 loss to Grand Canyon. The Redhawks are 4.5-point underdogs in the game on Friday, March 5, 2021, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 149.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Seattle U (+4.5)||Under (149)||Cal Baptist 75 Seattle U 71|
- The Lancers and their opponents have combined to record more than 149 points in 60% of their games this season (12 of 20 opportunities).
- Seattle U and its opponents have combined to score at least 149 points in 38.9% of their games this year (seven of 18 opportunities).
- The Lancers and the Redhawks combine to average 2.6 more points per game than the total of 149 set for this game.
- The Lancers and the Redhawks have seen their opponents average a combined 10 fewer points per game than the point total of 149 set in this game.
- The average point total for Lancers games this season is 2.6 more points than the total of 149 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Redhawks this season is 9.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Lancers record 12.6 more points per game (79.8) than the Redhawks give up (67.2).
- Cal Baptist has an 11-6 record overall and a 7-0-1 record against the spread when putting up more than 67.2 points.
- Seattle U has recorded a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall in games when it allows more than 79.8 points.
- The Redhawks’ 71.8 points per game are the exact same as the Lancers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 71.8 points, Seattle U is 4-0 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Cal Baptist is 6-3 against the spread and 4-6 overall when it gives up more than 71.8 points.
- The Lancers have totaled 161 more points than their opponents this season (eight per game on average), and the Redhawks have scored 83 more points than their opponents (4.6 per game).
Cal Baptist Betting Information
- Against the spread, Cal Baptist has been strong this season, posting an 8-5-1 record.
- The Lancers fare well when favored by at least 4.5 points, posting a 2-1-1 record against the spread.
- The Lancers have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 6 times in 14 games this season.
Seattle U Betting Information
- Seattle U has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 7-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Redhawks have a record ATS of 1-0.
- In the majority of Seattle U’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 14 games, 57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Cal Baptist||-5.5||150.5||-246||+193||Regular Season||88-87 CABAP|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-65 CABAP|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-65 SEA|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-64 CABAP|
Cal Baptist Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Lancers is Ty Rowell, who scores 15.9 points and dishes out 5.9 assists per game.
- Gorjok Gak leads Cal Baptist in rebounding, pulling down 10.0 boards per game while also scoring 13.0 points a contest.
- Reed Nottage leads the Lancers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Elijah Thomas and Gak lead the Lancers on the defensive end, with Thomas leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Gak in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
Seattle U Leaders
- Trammell scores 19.9 points and adds 5.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Redhawks’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Redhawks’ top rebounder is Emeka Udenyi — he pulls down 7.6 per game while averaging 7.6 points per game.
- Aaron Nettles is consistent from three-point range and leads the Redhawks with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Trammell (1.9 steals per game) and Kobe Williamson (1.4 blocks per game) lead the Redhawks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED