The Cal Baptist Lancers (3-3) host the Tarleton State Texans (1-2) after winning three straight home games. The Lancers are favored by 5 points in the contest, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021. The over/under is 143.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Lancers and their opponents have combined for 143.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of six outings (83.3%) this year.
- Tarleton State and its opponents have added up to score at least 143.5 points in 33.3% of their matchups this year (one of three chances).
- These teams average a combined 160.6 points per game, 17.1 more points than the over/under of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 136.8 points per game, 6.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Lancers have had set in games this year is 18.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Texans games this season have averaged a total of 135.7 points, 7.8 less than the point total in this matchup.
Cal Baptist Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Lancers have covered two times in two contests.
- Cal Baptist has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 2 of 2 games for a 100% rate.
Tarleton State Betting Information
- Tarleton State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 0-1 ATS.
- Tarleton State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 0% of matchups this season (0 out of 1 opportunities).
Cal Baptist Leaders
- The Lancers scoring leader is Reed Nottage, who averages 14.6 per contest to go with 5.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Gorjok Gak leads the Lancers in rebounding, averaging 9.4 per game, while Ty Rowell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.7 in each contest.
- Rowell paces his teammates on the Lancers with 2.9 made threes per contest.
- Gak is a standout on the defensive end for Cal Baptist, leading the team in steals with 1.0 per game and blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Tarleton State Leaders
- Montre’ Gipson is the top scorer for the Texans with 16.0 points per game. He also tacks on 5.0 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his stats.
- Tarleton State’s leader in rebounds is Tahj Small with 7.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Cadarius Baggett with 2.5 per game.
- Gipson averages 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Texans.
- The Texans’ leader in steals is Baggett with 2.0 per game, and Heri Ngalamulume is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found