The Charleston Southern Buccaneers (1-9) will look to end a six-game losing streak when they visit the Campbell Fighting Camels (7-6) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at Pope Convocation Center as 7.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under for the matchup is set at 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Fighting Camels and their opponents have combined to score more than 135.5 points in 53.8% of their outings this year (seven of 13 opportunities).
- Charleston Southern has played in seven games this season (out of 10 total matchups — 70% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 135.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 136.3 points per game, 0.8 more points than the over/under of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.8 more points per game (145.3) than this game’s total of 135.5 points.
- The average point total for Fighting Camels games this season is 5.9 more points than the total of 135.5 in this matchup.
- Buccaneers games this year have averaged a total of 140.2 points, 4.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Campbell Betting Information
- Campbell has covered in just five of 11 matchups this season.
- The Fighting Camels have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 7.5 points.
- Campbell and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 4 of 11 games this season (36.4%).
Charleston Southern Betting Information
- Charleston Southern has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 3-5 ATS.
- In the majority of Charleston Southern’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 8 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Charleston Southern||-1||133||-116||-106||Regular Season||66-51 CAMP|
|1/16/2020||Campbell||-7.5||131.5||-360||+275||Regular Season||77-62 CHSOU|
- Jordan Whitfield leads the Fighting Camels in scoring, tallying 15.7 points per game to go with 2.4 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Joshua Lusane leads the Fighting Camels in rebounding, averaging 4.5 per game, while Jesus Carralero leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Whitfield paces his teammates on the Fighting Camels with 2.1 made threes per outing.
- Cedric Henderson Jr. is a standout on the defensive end for the Fighting Camels, leading the team in steals with 1.4 per game and blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Charleston Southern Leaders
- The Buccaneers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Phlandrous Fleming Jr. with 19.5 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Ty Jones notches more assists than any other Charleston Southern teammate with 3.0 per game. He also scores 6.4 points and grabs 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Fleming is dependable from deep and leads the Buccaneers with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Jones (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Charleston Southern while Terence Porter Jr. (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends