The Charleston Southern Buccaneers (1-10) are 7.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Campbell Fighting Camels (8-6) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Pope Convocation Center. The matchup airs at 5:30 PM ET on ESPN+.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Campbell (-7.5)||Campbell 75 Charleston Southern 65|
Campbell Betting Information
- The Fighting Camels have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 5-7 record.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Fighting Camels have struggled to a 1-2 record ATS this season.
- The Fighting Camels have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 12 games (33.3%).
Charleston Southern Betting Information
- Charleston Southern has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 4-5 ATS.
- In most of Buccaneers games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 9 games, 55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2021||Campbell||-7.5||135.5||-359||+280||Regular Season||59-58 CAMP|
|2/20/2020||Charleston Southern||-1||133||-116||-106||Regular Season||66-51 CAMP|
|1/16/2020||Campbell||-7.5||131.5||-360||+275||Regular Season||77-62 CHSOU|
- Jordan Whitfield leads the Fighting Camels in scoring, tallying 15.7 points per game to go with 2.4 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Joshua Lusane leads the Fighting Camels in rebounding, averaging 4.5 per game, while Jesus Carralero leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Whitfield paces his teammates on the Fighting Camels with 2.1 made threes per game.
- The Campbell leader in both steals and blocks is Cedric Henderson Jr., who averages 1.4 takeaways and 1.0 rejection per game.
Charleston Southern Leaders
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr. holds the top spot on the Buccaneers leaderboards for scoring (19.5 per game), rebounds (6.3 per game), and assists (2.7 per game).
- Fleming is the top scorer from distance for the Buccaneers, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Fleming (1.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for Charleston Southern while Terence Porter Jr. (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED