The Campbell Fighting Camels (11-6) are favored (-2) to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Hampton Pirates (6-8) at 6:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at Convocation Center (VA). The matchup airs on ESPN+. The over/under in the matchup is 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Hampton (+2)||Under (141.5)||Hampton 71 Campbell 70|
- The Fighting Camels and their opponents have scored more than 141.5 points in 41.2% of their outings this season (seven of 17 opportunities).
- Hampton has combined with its opponents to score more than 141.5 points in nine of 14 games (64.3%) this year.
- The Fighting Camels and the Pirates combine to average 0.1 less points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.3 more points per game (142.8) than this game’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- The Fighting Camels average point total in matchups this season is 138.4, 3.1 points below the over/under in this game.
- Pirates games this year have averaged an over/under of 145.8 points, 4.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Campbell Betting Information
- Campbell has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 7-8 record.
- The Fighting Camels fare well when favored by at least 2 points, posting a 4-3 record against the spread.
- The Fighting Camels have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 15 games (40%).
Hampton Betting Information
- Hampton has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 6-8 ATS.
- The Pirates have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 2-point underdog.
- In 7 out of Hampton’s 14 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Campbell||-5.5||151||-243||+193||Regular Season||75-49 CAMP|
|1/23/2020||Hampton||-1||149||-116||-106||Regular Season||83-74 HAMPTON|
- The Fighting Camels scoring leader is Cedric Henderson Jr., who averages 16.1 per contest to go with 4.3 rebounds and 1.0 assist.
- Joshua Lusane is the Fighting Camels leading rebounder, grabbing 5.3 per game, while Jesus Carralero is their best passer, distributing 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Jordan Whitfield contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Fighting Camels. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- Henderson is a standout on the defensive end for Campbell, leading the team in steals with 1.3 per game and blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Davion Warren puts up 21.9 points and 6.7 rebounds per game for the Pirates, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Hampton’s assist leader is Russell Dean with 6.1 per game. He also scores 11.0 points per game and adds 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Chris Shelton leads the Pirates in three-point shooting with an average of 3.0 made threes per game.
- Warren (2.1 steals per game) and Dajour Dickens (3.2 blocks per game) pace the Pirates in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview