John-Michael Wright leads the High Point Panthers (7-12) into a matchup against the Campbell Fighting Camels (13-6) after putting up 29 points in a 71-63 loss to Winthrop. The Panthers are 4-point underdogs in the matchup on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 133.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Campbell (-4)||Over (133.5)||Campbell 72 High Point 66|
- In 10 of 19 outings (52.6%) this year, the Fighting Camels and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 133.5 points.
- In 13 of 19 outings (68.4%) this year, High Point and its opponents have combined to score at least 133.5 points.
- The Fighting Camels and the Panthers combine to average 7.3 more points per game than the total of 133.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.7 more points per game (138.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- The average point total in Fighting Camels games this year is 4.8 more points than the over/under of 133.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Panthers games this season is 7.2 more points than the point total of 133.5 in this outing.
Campbell Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Fighting Camels have covered nine times in 17 contests.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Fighting Camels have fared well against the spread, putting up a 5-2 record.
- The Fighting Camels have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 7 of 17 games (41.2%).
High Point Betting Information
- High Point has a winning record against the spread, going 10-8 ATS (covering 55.6% of the time).
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Panthers have a record ATS of 2-3.
- In 9 out of High Point’s 18 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2020||Campbell||-10||132||-604||+420||Regular Season||62-57 HIGHPT|
- The scoring leader for the Fighting Camels this season is Cedric Henderson Jr., who averages 16.0 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 1.0 assist per game.
- Joshua Lusane is the Fighting Camels leading rebounder, grabbing 5.4 per game, while Jesus Carralero is their best passer, distributing 3.3 assists in each contest.
- Jordan Whitfield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Fighting Camels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
- The Campbell leader in both steals and blocks is Henderson, who averages 1.3 takeaways and 0.9 rejections per game.
High Point Leaders
- Wright’s points (21.2 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Panthers’ leaderboards.
- Lydell Elmore grabs 6.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.1 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the High Point rebounding leaderboard.
- Wright knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Panthers.
- The Panthers’ leader in steals is Wright with 1.5 per game, and Caden Sanchez is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends