The Campbell Fighting Camels (5-4) are at home in Big South action against the Presbyterian Blue Hose (3-2) on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Fighting Camels are favored by 8.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is 137.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Presbyterian (+8.5)||Over (137.5)||Campbell 73 Presbyterian 68|
- The Fighting Camels and their opponents have put up more than 137.5 points in 44.4% of their outings this season (four of nine opportunities).
- In one of five games (20%) this season, Presbyterian has combined with its opponents to score more than 137.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 142.2 points per game, 4.7 more points than the total of 137.5 set for this game.
- The Fighting Camels and the Blue Hose have seen their opponents average a combined 3.6 fewer points per game than the over/under of 137.5 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Fighting Camels have had set in games this year is 7.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Blue Hose games this season have averaged an over/under of 131.2 points, 6.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Campbell Betting Information
- Campbell has been good against the spread this season, posting a 4-3 record.
- Campbell and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 7 (42.9%) games this season.
Presbyterian Betting Information
- Presbyterian has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 1-2 ATS.
- The Blue Hose have not fared well as an 8.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Presbyterian and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 2 of 3 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-62 CAMP|
|1/20/2020||Campbell||-2||130||-137||+111||Regular Season||85-79 PRESB|
- The Fighting Camels leader in rebounds and assist is Jesus Carralero, who pulls down 4.1 rebounds and distributes 3.7 assists per game along with scoring 8.8 points per contest.
- Jordan Whitfield is the Fighting Camels scoring leader, averaging 15.0 points per game. He adds 2.8 rebounds and 2.8 assists per contest.
- Whitfield contributes the bulk of the Fighting Camels’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.8 threes per game to lead the team.
- The Campbell steals leader is Carralero, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Cedric Henderson Jr., who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
- Rayshon Harrison holds the top spot on the Blue Hose leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 16.2 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Trevon Reddish notches more assists than any other Presbyterian player with 2.5 per game. He also scores 13.5 points and grabs 4.3 rebounds per game.
- Harrison is the top shooter from deep for the Blue Hose, hitting 2.0 threes per game.
- Presbyterian’s leader in steals is Harrison (2.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Owen McCormack (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found