The South Carolina Upstate Spartans (1-12) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a five-game road slide when they square off against the Campbell Fighting Camels (9-6) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Pope Convocation Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Fighting Camels and their opponents have scored at least 141.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 15 games (40%) this season.
- In eight of 13 outings (61.5%) this season, South Carolina Upstate and its opponents have combined to score more than 141.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 140.6 points per game, 0.9 fewer points than the total of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.5 more points per game (151) than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- The average over/under the Fighting Camels have had set in matchups this season is 1.7 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Spartans games this year is 10.3 more points than the point total of 141.5 for this outing.
Campbell Betting Information
- Campbell has struggled against the spread, going 6-7 on the year.
- The Fighting Camels have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or bigger.
- Campbell has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 5 times in 13 contests (38.5%).
South Carolina Upstate Betting Information
- South Carolina Upstate has a losing record against the spread, going 5-6 ATS (covering only 45.5% of the time).
- South Carolina Upstate and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 6 of 11 (54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-74 USCU|
- Cedric Henderson Jr. leads the Fighting Camels in scoring, tallying 15.8 points per game to go with 4.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Campbell’s leading rebounder is Joshua Lusane averaging 5.1 boards per game and its best passer is Jesus Carralero and his 3.7 assists per game.
- Jordan Whitfield’s 2.0 threes per game leads the Fighting Camels.
- Henderson is a standout on the defensive end for the Fighting Camels, leading the team in steals with 1.3 per game and blocks with 0.9 per contest.
South Carolina Upstate Leaders
- The Spartans’ Tommy Bruner puts up enough points (14.6 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- South Carolina Upstate’s Nevin Zink stats (5.3 rebounds per game, 8.3 points per game, 0.5 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Bryson Mozone is consistent from deep and leads the Spartans with 2.2 made threes per game.
- South Carolina Upstate’s leader in steals is Dalvin White with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Khydarius Smith with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED