The Canisius Golden Griffins (3-1) hit the road in MAAC action against the Fairfield Stags (4-12) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. The Golden Griffins are 4.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 137 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Canisius (-4.5)||Under (137)||Canisius 70 Fairfield 65|
- In three of four outings (75%) this season, the Golden Griffins and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- Fairfield has combined with its opponents to score at least 137 points in six of 16 games (37.5%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 134.6 points per game, 2.4 less points than the total of 137 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.4 less points per game (135.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- The average point total for Golden Griffins games this year is 3.2 more points than the total of 137 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Stags this year is seven points less than this game’s over/under.
Canisius Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Golden Griffins have covered three times in four contests.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Golden Griffins have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, Canisius and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 3 of 4 chances this season.
Fairfield Betting Information
- Fairfield has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 6-9 ATS.
- In most of Fairfield’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 15 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/26/2020||Fairfield||-1.5||129.5||-126||+103||Regular Season||63-55 FAIR|
|1/5/2020||Canisius||-4||130.5||-191||+155||Regular Season||46-42 FAIR|
- The scoring leader for the Golden Griffins this season is Majesty Brandon, who averages 12.5 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 1.0 assist per game.
- Malek Green is the Golden Griffins leading rebounder, pulling down 7.3 per game, while Ahamadou Fofana is their best passer, distributing 3.1 assists in each contest.
- Brandon leads the Golden Griffins in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 threes per game.
- Brandon is the Golden Griffins leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Jacco Fritz leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
- Jake Wojcik puts up 13.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Stags.
- The Fairfield leaders in rebounding and assists are Chris Maidoh with 5.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 5.2 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Caleb Green with 2.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.5 points and 2.2 rebounds per game).
- Wojcik is the top scorer from deep for the Stags, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- Fairfield’s leader in steals is Jesus Cruz with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Supreme Cook with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview