A game after he put up 21 points in a 56-52 loss to Marist, Majesty Brandon leads the Canisius Golden Griffins (1-1) at home against the Quinnipiac Bobcats (3-6) on Saturday, January 30, 2021. The Golden Griffins are favored by 2 points in the matchup, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup has a point total of 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Canisius (-2)||Under (139.5)||Canisius 69 Quinnipiac 66|
- In 50% of their opportunities last year (16 of 32 chances), the Golden Griffins and their opponents combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 139.5 points.
- In 14 of 30 outings (46.7%) last year, Quinnipiac combined with its opponents to score more than 139.5 points.
- The Golden Griffins and the Bobcats combined to average 1.3 less points per game last year than the total of 139.5 set for this matchup.
- The Golden Griffins and the Bobcats saw their opponents average a combined 2.0 more points per game last season than the over/under of 139.5 set in this game.
- The average point total for Golden Griffins games last year was 0.1 fewer points than the over/under of 139.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Bobcats games last season was 0.8 more points than the point total of 139.5 for this outing.
Canisius Betting Information
- The Golden Griffins struggled a bit against the spread last season, posting a 14-15-2 record.
- The Golden Griffins posted a losing record of 0-7 against the spread when the spread was -2 or bigger.
- The Golden Griffins combined with their opponents to go over the total in 14 of 31 contests last season, a rate of 45.2%
Quinnipiac Betting Information
- The Bobcats have a losing record against the spread, going 4-5 ATS (covering just 44.4% of the time).
- The Bobcats have not fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- Quinnipiac has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 33.3% of matchups this season (3 out of 9 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2020||Quinnipiac||-2||147||-136||+112||Regular Season||66-64 QUIN|
|1/31/2020||Canisius||-4||147||-187||+152||Regular Season||90-73 QUIN|
- Brandon averaged 13.9 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game last season.
- Jacco Fritz pulled down 4.5 rebounds per game, while Jordan Henderson notched 2.0 assists per contest.
- Brandon averaged 1.9 made shots per game from deep a season ago.
- Brandon averaged 1.2 steals per game, while Jalanni White notched 0.6 blocks per contest.
- Jacob Rigoni holds the top spot on the Bobcats leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 11.0 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Savion Lewis dishes out 3.6 assists per game, the most assists on the Bobcats.
- Rigoni leads the Bobcats in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- Lewis (0.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Quinnipiac while Seth Pinkney (2.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview