The Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-13) are 5.5-point favorites as they try to stop a seven-game losing streak when they host the McNeese Cowboys (5-9) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Farris Center. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 155.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Central Arkansas (-5.5)||Under (155.5)||Central Arkansas 81 McNeese 72|
- The Sugar Bears and their opponents have put up more than 155.5 points in 35.7% of their games this season (five of 14 opportunities).
- In seven of 14 outings (50%) this year, McNeese has combined with its opponents to score at least 155.5 points.
- The Sugar Bears and the Cowboys combine to average 3.0 fewer points per game than the total of 155.5 set for this matchup.
- The Sugar Bears and the Cowboys have seen their opponents average a combined 1.0 fewer point per game than the point total of 155.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Sugar Bears have had set in games this year is 5.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cowboys this season is 1.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Central Arkansas Betting Information
- Central Arkansas has covered in just four of 12 matchups this season.
- The Sugar Bears and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 12 games (58.3%) this season.
McNeese Betting Information
- McNeese has a losing record against the spread, going 2-6-1 ATS (covering only 22.2% of the time).
- In the majority of Cowboys games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 9 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-76 CARK|
|1/4/2020||Central Arkansas||-1||162||-110||-110||Regular Season||79-69 CARK|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-75 MCNST|
Central Arkansas Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Sugar Bears is Rylan Bergersen, who scores 16.7 points and dishes out 4.3 assists per game.
- Jared Chatham leads Central Arkansas in rebounding, pulling down 6.3 boards per game while also scoring 7.8 points a contest.
- Deandre Jones contributes the bulk of the Sugar Bears’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.3 threes per game to pace the team.
- Jones is the Sugar Bears leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Churchill Bounds leads them in blocks with 0.4 per contest.
- The Cowboys’ leader in scoring and rebounding is KeyShawn Feazell with 14.3 points and 10.9 rebounds per game.
- The Cowboys’ leading assist machine is A.J. Lawson with a stat line of 5.4 assists, 11.9 points, and 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Dru Kuxhausen hits more threes per game than any other member of the Cowboys, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 3.5 per outing.
- Collin Warren (1.4 steals per game) and Feazell (1.2 blocks per game) lead the Cowboys in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED