The Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-12) are favored (-3.5) to end a six-game losing streak when they host the Northwestern State Demons (4-12) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Farris Center. The matchup’s point total is set at 155.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northwestern State (+3.5)||Under (155.5)||Central Arkansas 78 Northwestern State 76|
- In four of 13 games (30.8%) this year, the Sugar Bears and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 155.5 points.
- Northwestern State has played in six games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 37.5% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 155.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 138.5 points per game, 17.0 fewer points than the over/under of 155.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.8 more points per game (161.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 155.5 points.
- The average total the Sugar Bears have had set in games this year is 5.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Demons games this year is 5.3 fewer points than the point total of 155.5 for this outing.
Central Arkansas Betting Information
- Central Arkansas has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 4-7 record.
- In 6 of 11 (54.5%) contests this season, Central Arkansas and its opponents have hit the total.
Northwestern State Betting Information
- The Demons have a winning record against the spread, going 8-6 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- The Demons have not fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The Demons and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 6 of 14 (42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||100-85 NWST|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-71 CARK|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-63 CARK|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-75 NWST|
Central Arkansas Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen leads the Sugar Bears in scoring, tallying 16.8 points per game to go with 4.4 rebounds and 4.0 assists.
- Jared Chatham leads the Sugar Bears in rebounding, averaging 6.5 per game, while Deandre Jones leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.1 in each contest.
- The Sugar Bears get the most three-point shooting production out of Jones, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
- Jones and Churchill Bounds lead the Sugar Bears on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Bounds in blocks averaging 0.4 per contest.
Northwestern State Leaders
- Trenton Massner racks up 12.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Demons.
- Kendal Coleman puts up a stat line of 6.6 rebounds, 6.7 points and 0.3 assists per game for Northwestern State to take the top rebound spot on the team. C.J. Jones holds the top spot for assists with 2.6 per game, adding 2.2 points and 1.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Jairus Roberson connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Demons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.7 per outing.
- Massner (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Northwestern State while Coleman (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends