The Central Michigan Chippewas (5-10) are 4.5-point favorites as they try to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Western Michigan Broncos (3-9) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at McGuirk Arena. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Western Michigan (+4.5)||Over (143.5)||Central Michigan 74 Western Michigan 72|
- In 80% of their games this year (12 of 15 chances), the Chippewas and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- Western Michigan and its opponents have combined to score at least 143.5 points in 25% of their games this season (three of 12 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 141.6 points per game, 1.9 fewer points than the total of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- The Chippewas and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 5.7 more points per game than the over/under of 143.5 set for this game.
- The average total the Chippewas have had set in matchups this season is 13.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Broncos games this year have averaged a total of 134 points, 9.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
Central Michigan Betting Information
- The Chippewas have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, posting a 3-8-1 record.
- The Chippewas have posted an even record of 0-0-1 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or bigger.
- Chippewas games have played to the total or above 6 times in 12 games this season.
Western Michigan Betting Information
- Western Michigan has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 5-6 ATS.
- In the majority of Broncos games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 11 games, 45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/18/2020||Western Michigan||-1||145.5||-115||-105||Regular Season||76-61 WMICH|
|3/6/2020||Central Michigan||-7||149||-317||+248||Regular Season||85-68 CMICH|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-78 CMICH|
|3/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-75 CMICH|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-64 CMICH|
Central Michigan Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Chippewas this season is Trayvon Broadway, who averages 17.2 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Central Michigan’s leading rebounder is Malik Muhammad averaging 6.8 boards per game and its best passer is Devontae Lane and his 3.1 assists per game.
- Matt Beachler leads his teammates on the Chippewas with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Lane is Central Michigan’s leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Muhammad leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Western Michigan Leaders
- B. Artis White scores 13.6 points and adds 2.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Broncos’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Greg Lee grabs 7.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.3 points per game and adds 2.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Western Michigan rebounding leaderboard.
- Artis White is the top scorer from deep for the Broncos, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Artis White (0.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Western Michigan while Patrick Emilien (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview