A game after he exploded for 31 points in an 85-68 win over Fairleigh Dickinson, Camren Wynter leads the Drexel Dragons (5-2) on the road against the Charleston (SC) Cougars (2-5) on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Dragons are underdogs by 1 point in the matchup, which begins at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 130.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Drexel (+1)||Over (130.5)||Drexel 71 Charleston (SC) 66|
- In seven of seven opportunities (100%) this season, the Cougars and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- Drexel has combined with its opponents to score more than 130.5 points in three of seven opportunities (42.9%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 144 points per game, 13.5 more points than the total of 130.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.3 more points per game (136.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- The average point total for Cougars games this year is 16.2 more points than the total of 130.5 in this matchup.
- Dragons games this season have averaged a total of 134.1 points, 3.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Charleston (SC) Betting Information
- The Cougars have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, putting up a 1-5 record.
- The Cougars have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- Charleston (SC) has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 4 of 6 games for a 66.7% rate.
Drexel Betting Information
- Drexel has a 6-1 record against the spread, covering in 85.7% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Dragons have fared well, going 4-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Dragons games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 7 games, 42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Charleston (SC)||-8||138||-404||+297||Regular Season||75-66 CHAR|
|12/28/2019||Charleston (SC)||-3.5||140.5||-175||+142||Regular Season||76-65 CHAR|
Charleston (SC) Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Cougars is Brevin Galloway, who scores 15.0 points and distributes 2.8 assists per game.
- Osinachi Smart leads Charleston (SC) in rebounding, grabbing 7.6 boards per game while also scoring 5.3 points a contest.
- Galloway provides the most three-point shooting production for the Cougars. He knocks down 3.3 threes per game.
- The Charleston (SC) steals leader is Galloway, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Lorenzo Edwards, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
- The Dragons’ Wynter averages enough points (19.9 per game) and assists (4.4 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- James Butler’s stat line of 9.9 rebounds, 13.1 points and 1.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Drexel rebounding leaderboard.
- Galloway paces his teammates on the Dragons with 2.1 made threes per outing.
- Wynter (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Drexel while Butler (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found