The Towson Tigers (2-10) are 3.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a five-game losing streak when they visit the Charleston (SC) Cougars (3-8) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at TD Arena. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 135.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Charleston (SC) (-3.5)||Over (135.5)||Charleston (SC) 72 Towson 68|
- In eight of 11 opportunities (72.7%) this season, the Cougars and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- In 10 of 12 games (83.3%) this season, Towson and its opponents have combined to score at least 135.5 points.
- The Cougars and the Tigers combine to average 2.6 more points per game than the total of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 11.5 more points per game (147) than this game’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- The average over/under the Cougars have had set in games this year is 5.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Tigers games this season is 8.7 more points than the point total of 135.5 in this outing.
Charleston (SC) Betting Information
- The Cougars have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 2-8 record.
- The Cougars have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- In 7 of 10 (70%) contests this season, Charleston (SC) and its opponents have hit the over.
Towson Betting Information
- The Tigers have a 3-9 record against the spread, covering in only 25% of their contests.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have not fared well, going 0-3 against the spread.
- In the majority of Tigers games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 12 games, 58.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-70 CHAR|
|1/2/2020||Charleston (SC)||-5.5||131||-256||+205||Regular Season||81-69 CHAR|
Charleston (SC) Leaders
- The Cougars scoring leader is Payton Willis, who averages 13.3 per contest to go with 3.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Osinachi Smart leads Charleston (SC) in rebounding, averaging 6.6 per game, while Zep Jasper leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.8 in each contest.
- Willis provides the bulk of the Cougars’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.1 threes per game to lead the team.
- The Charleston (SC) steals leader is Brenden Tucker, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Lorenzo Edwards, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
- Zane Martin’s points (15.7 per game) and assists (3.7 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Tigers’ leaderboards.
- Charles Thompson grabs 6.6 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.8 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Towson rebounding leaderboard.
- Nicolas Timberlake provides the bulk of the Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.8 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Thompson is at the top of the Towson steals and blocks leaderboards with 1.2 steals per game and 1.6 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED