The Charlotte 49ers (7-7) host the Florida International Panthers (8-8) as 7-point favorites after Jahmir Young went off for 25 points in the 49ers 74-71 victory over Florida Atlantic. The game airs on ESPN+ at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021. The point total for the matchup is set at 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Charlotte (-7)||Over (134.5)||Charlotte 75 Florida International 66|
- In 35.7% of their opportunities this year (five of 14 chances), the 49ers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- In 14 of 16 outings (87.5%) this season, Florida International has combined with its opponents to score more than 134.5 points.
- The 49ers and the Panthers combine to average 9.0 more points per game than the total of 134.5 set for this game.
- The 49ers and the Panthers have seen their opponents average a combined 4.7 more points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this outing.
- The average over/under the 49ers have had set in matchups this season is 5.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Panthers games this season is 19.4 more points than the point total of 134.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 64.7 points per game the 49ers put up are 10.4 fewer points than the Panthers give up (75.1).
- Charlotte is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when scoring more than 75.1 points.
- Florida International is 3-8 against the spread and 6-8 overall when giving up more than 64.7 points.
- The Panthers score an average of 78.8 points per game, 14.7 more points than the 64.1 the 49ers give up.
- In games it scores more than 64.1 points, Florida International is 4-0 against the spread and 8-6 overall.
- Charlotte’s record is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 78.8 points.
- The 49ers have totaled only eight more points than their opponents this season (0.6 per game on average), and the Panthers have scored 59 more points than their opponents (3.7 per game).
Charlotte Betting Information
- Charlotte has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-5 record.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the 49ers have put together a 1-1 record ATS.
- Charlotte and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 4 of 11 games this season (36.4%).
Florida International Betting Information
- Florida International has a losing record against the spread, going 4-8 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- When they play as at least 7-point underdogs, the Panthers have a record ATS of 0-1.
- In the majority of Panthers games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 12 games, 58.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/1/2020||Charlotte||-5||138.5||-229||+180||Regular Season||67-52 FIU|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-49 CHARLT|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-66 FIU|
- The 49ers scoring leader is Young, who averages 19.1 per contest to go with 5.6 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Milos Supica is the 49ers leading rebounder, pulling down 5.7 per game, while Jordan Shepherd is their best passer, distributing 3.1 assists in each contest.
- Young makes more threes per game than any other member of the 49ers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
- Shepherd and Anzac Rissetto lead Charlotte on the defensive end, with Shepherd leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Rissetto in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Florida International Leaders
- Antonio Daye scores 17.4 points and tacks on 4.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Panthers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- The Panthers’ top rebounder is Dimon Carrigan — he pulls down 6.3 per game while scoring 6.6 points per game.
- Eric Lovett leads his teammates on the Panthers with 2.9 made threes per contest.
- Daye (2.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Florida International while Carrigan (2.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview