The Chattanooga Mocs (12-3) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Citadel Bulldogs (10-7) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at McKenzie Arena as big, 10-point favorites. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total for the matchup is set at 160.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Citadel (+10)||Under (160.5)||Chattanooga 81 Citadel 73|
- The Mocs and their opponents have put up at least 160.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in two of 15 outings (13.3%) this season.
- Citadel has played in five games this year (out of 17 total matchups — 29.4% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 160.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.0 fewer points per game (157.5) than this matchup’s total of 160.5 points.
- The Mocs and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 12.9 fewer points per game than the point total of 160.5 set in this outing.
- The Mocs average point total in matchups this year is 143, 17.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this season is 1.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Chattanooga Betting Information
- Chattanooga has been good against the spread this season, posting a 9-4 record.
- The Mocs have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 13 games (46.2%).
Citadel Betting Information
- Citadel has an 8-5 record against the spread, covering in 61.5% of their outings.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 5 of 13 (38.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Chattanooga||-6||158.5||-265||+210||Regular Season||92-87 CITA|
|2/19/2020||Chattanooga||-8.5||151||-428||+320||Regular Season||91-68 CHAT|
|1/22/2020||Chattanooga||-11.5||152||-779||+523||Regular Season||92-69 CHAT|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-65 CHAT|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-71 CHAT|
- Malachi Smith leads the Mocs in rebounds and assists. Smith averages 16.7 points, 9.0 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game.
- David Jean-Baptiste leads Chattanooga in scoring, averaging 17.9 per game to go with 3.7 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- The Mocs get the most three-point shooting production out of Jean-Baptiste, who makes 2.9 threes per game.
- Jean-Baptiste and Stefan Kenic lead the Mocs on the defensive end, with Jean-Baptiste leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Kenic in blocks averaging 0.5 per contest.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Hayden Brown with 20.6 points and 10.8 rebounds per game.
- The Bulldogs’ top assist machine is Tyler Moffe with a stat line of 4.9 assists, 9.7 points, and 3.9 rebounds per game.
- Kaiden Rice contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bulldogs. He knocks down 4.2 threes per game.
- Citadel’s leader in steals is Brown with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Stephen Clark with 2.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED