The Chattanooga Mocs (13-3) will try to extend a four-game win streak when they host the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (8-8) on Monday, February 15, 2021 at McKenzie Arena as just 1-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is set at 134 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 87.5% of their games this season (14 of 16 chances), the Mocs and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 134 points.
- In six of 16 outings (37.5%) this year, East Tennessee State has combined with its opponents to score more than 134 points.
- These teams average a combined 142.2 points per game, 8.2 more points than the total of 134 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 136.2 points per game, 2.2 more than the point total for this game.
- The Mocs average point total in matchups this season is 142.6, 8.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Buccaneers this season is 1.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Chattanooga Betting Information
- Chattanooga is solid against the spread, going 9-5 on the season.
- The Mocs have posted an even record of 3-3 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- The Mocs have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 6 of 14 contests this season, a rate of 42.9%
East Tennessee State Betting Information
- East Tennessee State has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 9-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Buccaneers have fared well, going 6-3 against the spread.
- In the majority of East Tennessee State’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 16 games, 25%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2021||East Tennessee State||-4.5||134.5||-209||+171||Regular Season||67-65 CHAT|
|2/5/2020||East Tennessee State||-6||135.5||-274||+213||Regular Season||80-64 ETNST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-64 ETNST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-64 ETNST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-70 ETNST|
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Mocs is Malachi Smith, who grabs 9.0 boards and distributes 3.4 assists per game to go with a 16.7 PPG scoring average.
- David Jean-Baptiste is the Mocs scoring leader, averaging 17.2 points per game. He adds 3.6 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest.
- Jean-Baptiste provides the bulk of the Mocs’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.8 threes per game to lead the team.
- Jean-Baptiste and Stefan Kenic lead Chattanooga on the defensive end, with Jean-Baptiste leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Kenic in blocks averaging 0.5 per contest.
East Tennessee State Leaders
- Ledarrius Brewer is the top scorer for the Buccaneers with 16.8 points per game. He also adds 4.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game to his stats.
- The Buccaneers’ leader in rebounds is Damari Monsanto with 7.6 per contest, and their leader in assists is David Sloan with 4.6 per game.
- Brewer hits 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Buccaneers.
- East Tennessee State’s leader in steals is Brewer with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Silas Adheke with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview