The Chattanooga Mocs (7-0) are 6.5-point favorites as they look to extend a seven-game win streak when they host the Samford Bulldogs (3-3) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at McKenzie Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 154.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Samford (+6.5)||Under (154.5)||Chattanooga 76 Samford 73|
- In nine of seven outings (128.6%) this season, the Mocs and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 154.5 points.
- In two of six opportunities (33.3%) this year, Samford and its opponents have combined to score at least 154.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.4 less points per game (154.1) than this game’s over/under of 154.5 points.
- The Mocs and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 13.1 less points per game than the over/under of 154.5 set for this matchup.
- The Mocs average point total in matchups this year is 139.4, 15.1 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this year is 1.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Chattanooga Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Mocs have covered four times in five contests.
- The Mocs have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or higher.
- The Mocs have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 2 of 5 games (40%).
Samford Betting Information
- Samford has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 2-3 ATS.
- When they play as at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have a record ATS of 0-2.
- In most of Bulldogs games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (3 out of 5 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2020||Chattanooga||-3||148||-161||132||Regular Season||92-84 CHAT|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||105-67 CHAT|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-76 SAMF|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-75 CHAT|
- Malachi Smith leads the Mocs in rebounds and assists. Smith averages 16.3 points, 11.0 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game.
- Chattanooga’s leading scorer is David Jean-Baptiste, who drops 19.6 points a game in addition to his 3.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Jean-Baptiste contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Mocs. He makes 2.9 threes per game.
- Jean-Baptiste is Chattanooga’s leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Stefan Kenic leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
- Myron Gordon is the top scorer for the Bulldogs with 17.0 points per game. He also adds 3.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his statistics.
- Samford’s leader in rebounds is Christian Guess with 10.0 per game, and its leader in assists is Richardson Maitre with 3.6 per game.
- Triston Chambers leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in steals is A.J. Staton-McCray with 1.6 per game, and Jacob Tryon is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found