The Cincinnati Bearcats (8-8) host the Tulane Green Wave (9-10) as 5.5-point favorites after Keith Williams racked up 24 points in the Bearcats 70-69 victory over Tulsa. The matchup airs on ESPN+ at 4:00 PM ET on Friday, February 26, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Bearcats and their opponents have scored more than 131.5 points in 75% of their games this year (12 of 16 opportunities).
- Tulane and its opponents have added up to score more than 131.5 points in 36.8% of their games this season (seven of 19 opportunities).
- The Bearcats and the Green Wave combine to average 0.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 131.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.5 more points per game (135) than this matchup’s total of 131.5 points.
- The average point total in Bearcats games this year is 7.6 more points than the over/under of 131.5 in this matchup.
- Green Wave games this season have averaged an over/under of 127 points, 4.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bearcats average just 4.1 more points per game (67.9) than the Green Wave give up (63.8).
- Cincinnati has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 7-6 record overall when scoring more than 63.8 points.
- Tulane is 2-4 against the spread and 0-6 overall when giving up more than 67.9 points.
- The Green Wave put up eight fewer points per game (63.2) than the Bearcats allow their opponents to score (71.2).
- In games when it scores more than 71.2 points, Tulane is 3-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- Cincinnati is 3-10 against the spread and 5-8 overall when it gives up more than 63.2 points.
- The Bearcats have a -54-point scoring differential on the season (-3.3 per game). The Green Wave have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-13 total points, -0.6 per game).
Cincinnati Betting Information
- Cincinnati has struggled against the spread, going 4-11 on the year.
- The Bearcats have struggled to cover, going just 0-5 ATS when favored by at least 5.5 points.
- More often than not, Cincinnati and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 12 of 15 chances this season.
Tulane Betting Information
- Tulane has a winning record against the spread, going 11-8 ATS (covering 57.9% of the time).
- The Green Wave have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 5.5-point underdog.
- The Green Wave and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 6 of 19 (31.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2021||Cincinnati||-5.5||133.5||-245||+198||Regular Season||64-61 CIN|
|1/4/2020||Cincinnati||-7.5||140.5||-360||+275||Regular Season||76-71 TULANE|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-61 CIN|
- Williams leads the Bearcats in scoring, tallying 14.8 points per game to go with 4.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Tari Eason leads Cincinnati in rebounding, averaging 5.3 per game, while David Dejulius leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.6 in each contest.
- The Bearcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Jeremiah Davenport, who makes 1.8 threes per game.
- Williams and Chris Vogt lead the Bearcats on the defensive end, with Williams leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Vogt in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Jaylen Forbes has the top spot on the Green Wave leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 16.1 points and 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Walker’s assist statline leads Tulane; he racks up 4.4 assists per game.
- Forbes’ 2.4 made threes per game lead the Green Wave.
- Walker (1.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for Tulane while Kevin Cross (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED