David DeJuilius leads the Cincinnati Bearcats (4-7) against the Tulane Green Wave (7-6) after scoring 26 points in a 63-60 win over Temple. The Green Wave are 6-point underdogs in the matchup on Sunday, February 7, 2021, which tips at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 135 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tulane (+6)||Over (135)||Tulane 68 Cincinnati 67|
- The Bearcats and their opponents have scored at least 135 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 11 opportunities (72.7%) this season.
- In five of 13 games (38.5%) this year, Tulane and its opponents have combined to score more than 135 points.
- The Bearcats and the Green Wave combine to average 1.1 fewer points per game than the over/under of 135 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 136.1 points per game, 1.1 more than the point total for this game.
- The Bearcats average point total in matchups this season is 140.3, 5.3 points higher than the total in this game.
- Green Wave games this season have averaged a total of 129.8 points, 5.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bearcats average 69.1 points per contest, just 4.2 more points than the 64.9 the Green Wave give up to opponents.
- Cincinnati is 2-0 against the spread and 3-6 overall when scoring more than 64.9 points.
- In games when Tulane gives up more than 69.1 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Green Wave average 6.4 fewer points per game (64.8) than the Bearcats allow their opponents to score (71.2).
- Tulane has put together a 2-1 overall record and a 3-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 71.2 points.
- Cincinnati has an ATS record of 2-7 and a 2-7 record overall when its opponents score more than 64.8 points.
- The Bearcats have a -23-point scoring differential on the season (-2.1 per game). The Green Wave have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-1 total points, -0.1 per game).
Cincinnati Betting Information
- Cincinnati has struggled against the spread, going 3-7 on the year.
- The Bearcats have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 6 points.
- The Bearcats and their opponents have gone over the total in 8 of 10 games (80%) this season.
Tulane Betting Information
- Tulane has a winning record against the spread, going 7-6 ATS (covering 53.8% of the time).
- The Green Wave have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 6-point underdog.
- In the majority of Tulane’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 13 games, 38.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2020||Cincinnati||-7.5||140.5||-360||+275||Regular Season||76-71 TULANE|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-61 CIN|
- The scoring leader for the Bearcats this season is Keith Williams, who averages 15.0 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- Tari Eason leads the Bearcats in rebounding, averaging 5.5 per game, while David Dejulius leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.1 in each contest.
- Jeremiah Davenport’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Bearcats.
- Williams and Eason lead the Bearcats on the defensive end, with Williams leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Eason in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
- The Green Wave’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Jaylen Forbes with 15.0 points and 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Walker dishes out 3.8 assists per game, the most assists on the Green Wave.
- Forbes is dependable from distance and leads the Green Wave with 2.5 made threes per game.
- The Green Wave’s leader in steals is Walker with 1.7 per game, and Kevin Cross is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview