The Cincinnati Bearcats (6-7) are favored (-5.5) to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the UCF Knights (6-10) at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 14, 2021 at Fifth Third Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 136 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCF (+5.5)||Over (136)||Cincinnati 70 UCF 67|
- In nine of 13 opportunities (69.2%) this year, the Bearcats and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 136 points.
- In seven of 16 games (43.8%) this year, UCF and its opponents have combined to score at least 136 points.
- The Bearcats and the Knights combine to average 2.1 less points per game than the total of 136 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.3 more points per game (140.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 136 points.
- The average point total in Bearcats games this year is 3.1 more points than the over/under of 136 in this matchup.
- The average total for Knights games this year is 0.8 fewer points than the point total of 136 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 68.8 points per game the Bearcats put up are just 1.3 fewer points than the Knights allow (70.1).
- Cincinnati has a 3-2 record overall and a 2-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 70.1 points.
- UCF has a 3-5 record against the spread and a 2-6 record overall when allowing more than 68.8 points.
- The Knights score an average of 65.1 points per game, 5.1 fewer points than the 70.2 the Bearcats give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.2 points, UCF is 4-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Cincinnati has an ATS record of 2-7 and a 3-6 record overall when its opponents score more than 65.1 points.
- The Bearcats have a negative point differential on the season (-18 total points, -1.4 per game), as do the Knights (-79 total points, -5 per game).
Cincinnati Betting Information
- Cincinnati has covered in just three of 12 matchups this season.
- The Bearcats have posted a losing record of 0-4 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or bigger.
- Cincinnati has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 9 of 12 games for a 75% rate.
UCF Betting Information
- UCF has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 7-9 ATS.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Knights have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- The Knights and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 7 of 16 (43.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/22/2020||Cincinnati||-2.5||140||-144||+121||Regular Season||75-70 UCF|
|2/19/2020||Cincinnati||-11.5||136||-812||+532||Regular Season||89-87 UCF|
|1/11/2020||Cincinnati||-2.5||134||-148||+120||Regular Season||68-54 CIN|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||58-55 UCF|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||60-55 CIN|
- The Bearcats scoring leader is Keith Williams, who averages 14.8 per contest to go with 4.0 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Cincinnati’s leading rebounder is Tari Eason averaging 5.6 boards per game and its best passer is David Dejulius and his 4.9 assists per game.
- Jeremiah Davenport leads the Bearcats in three-point shooting with an average of 1.6 threes per game.
- Williams is the Bearcats leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Chris Vogt leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- Darius Perry collects 14.2 points and adds 2.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Knights’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- The Knights’ top rebounder is Brandon Mahan — he grabs 5.2 per game while averaging 13.7 points per game.
- Darin Green Jr. is the top shooter from distance for the Knights, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- UCF’s leader in steals is Isaiah Adams with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is C.J. Walker with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED