Maxwell Evans leads the Vanderbilt Commodores (7-14) against the Cincinnati Bearcats (9-9) after scoring 20 points in an 83-68 loss to LSU. The Bearcats are 6.5-point favorites in the game on Thursday, March 4, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is 147 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Vanderbilt (+6.5)||Under (147)||Cincinnati 74 Vanderbilt 70|
- In 27.8% of their games this season (five of 18 chances), the Bearcats and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 147 points.
- Vanderbilt has combined with its opponents to score more than 147 points in 11 of 21 outings (52.4%) this season.
- The Bearcats and the Commodores combine to average 4.7 fewer points per game than the total of 147 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.4 less points per game (145.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 147 points.
- The Bearcats average point total in outings this year is 141.2, 5.8 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Commodores games this season is 0.3 less points than the point total of 147 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bearcats put up just 4.4 fewer points per game (69.5) than the Commodores give up (73.9).
- Cincinnati is 3-0 against the spread and 3-2 overall when scoring more than 73.9 points.
- Vanderbilt is 3-14 overall and 8-7-2 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 69.5 points.
- The Commodores put up only 1.1 more points per game (72.8) than the Bearcats give up (71.7).
- Vanderbilt has compiled a 6-5 overall record and an 8-0-2 ATS record in games it scores more than 71.7 points.
- Cincinnati is 1-7 against the spread and 1-7 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 72.8 points.
- The Bearcats have been out-scored by 40 points this season (2.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Commodores have out-scored them by 24 more points on the year (1.1 per game).
Cincinnati Betting Information
- The Bearcats have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 5-12 record.
- The Bearcats have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- The Bearcats and their opponents have gone over the total in 14 of 17 games (82.4%) this season.
Vanderbilt Betting Information
- Vanderbilt has a winning record against the spread, going 11-8-2 ATS (covering 52.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Commodores have a record ATS of 2-1.
- In most of Commodores games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 21 games, 57.1%).
- Keith Williams leads the Bearcats in scoring, tallying 14.6 points per game to go with 4.1 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Tari Eason leads the Bearcats in rebounding, averaging 5.6 per game, while David Dejulius leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.6 in each contest.
- The Bearcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Jeremiah Davenport, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- Williams and Eason lead Cincinnati on the defensive end, with Williams leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Eason in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
- Scotty Pippen Jr.’s points (20.5 per game) and assists (5.2 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Commodores’ leaderboards.
- Dylan Disu is at the top of the Vanderbilt rebounding leaderboard with 9.2 rebounds per game. He also racks up 15.0 points and tacks on 1.4 assists per game.
- Pippen averages 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Commodores.
- The Commodores’ leader in steals is Pippen with 1.7 per game, and Disu is their leader in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED