The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (9-7) are 4.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Clemson Tigers (12-5) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at Littlejohn Coliseum. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on ACCN. The point total for the matchup is set at 130.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 52.9% of their opportunities this year (nine of 17 chances), the Tigers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 130 points.
- Georgia Tech and its opponents have combined to score at least 130 points in 13 of 16 opportunities (81.2%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 10 more points per game (140) than this matchup’s over/under of 130 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.8 more points per game (133.8) than this game’s over/under of 130 points.
- The average point total in Tigers games this season is 2.3 fewer points than the total of 130 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Yellow Jackets this year is 16.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 65.1 points per game the Tigers average are 6.1 fewer points than the Yellow Jackets allow (71.2).
- Clemson is 5-0 overall and 3-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 71.2 points.
- Georgia Tech has a 1-7 record against the spread and a 3-5 record overall when allowing more than 65.1 points.
- The Yellow Jackets score an average of 74.9 points per game, 12.3 more points than the 62.6 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- Georgia Tech has put together a 9-3 overall record and a 6-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 62.6 points.
- Clemson’s record is 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 overall when it allows more than 74.9 points.
- The Tigers have totaled 43 more points than their opponents this season (2.5 per game on average), and the Yellow Jackets have scored 59 more points than their opponents (3.7 per game).
Clemson Betting Information
- Against the spread, Clemson has been strong this season, posting an 8-7-1 record.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Tigers have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- The Tigers have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (8 of 16 contests).
Georgia Tech Betting Information
- Georgia Tech has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 7-9 ATS.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Yellow Jackets have a record ATS of 1-4.
- Georgia Tech has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (8 out of 16 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Clemson||-2||128.5||-129||+107||Regular Season||83-65 GTECH|
|3/6/2020||Clemson||-4.5||133||-211||+169||Regular Season||65-62 GTECH|
|2/25/2020||Georgia Tech||-2.5||129||-147||+119||Regular Season||68-59 GTECH|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-42 CLEM|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-60 CLEM|
- The Tigers leader in points, rebounds and assists is Aamir Simms, who averages 12.6 points, 6.2 boards and 2.6 assists per game.
- Nick Honor paces his teammates on the Tigers with 2.0 made threes per outing.
- Honor and Jonathan Baehre lead the Tigers on the defensive end, with Honor leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Baehre in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Georgia Tech Leaders
- Jose Alvarado scores 17.6 points and adds 4.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Yellow Jackets’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Moses Wright is at the top of the Georgia Tech rebounding leaderboard with 7.8 rebounds per game. He also scores 16.1 points and tacks on 2.3 assists per game.
- Michael Devoe provides the bulk of the Yellow Jackets’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.3 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Alvarado (2.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Georgia Tech while Wright (1.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview