The Clemson Tigers (9-4) will look to halt a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 25 Louisville Cardinals (10-3) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at Littlejohn Coliseum as only 1-point favorites. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is 130 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to put up more than 130 points in 53.8% of their games this year (seven of 13 opportunities).
- In nine of 13 outings (69.2%) this year, Louisville has combined with its opponents to score more than 130 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.7 more points per game (136.7) than this game’s total of 130 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.1 less points per game (128.9) than this game’s over/under of 130 points.
- The Tigers average point total in matchups this year is 129.5, 0.5 points less than the total in this game.
- Cardinals games this season have averaged a total of 136.1 points, 6.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers average only 0.6 more points per game (66.1) than the Cardinals give up (65.5).
- Clemson is 7-0 overall and 3-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 65.5 points.
- When Louisville allows more than 66.1 points, it is 0-5 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Cardinals put up 7.2 more points per game (70.6) than the Tigers allow (63.4).
- Louisville is 6-0 against the spread and 9-2 overall when it scores more than 63.4 points.
- Clemson is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when it allows more than 70.6 points.
- The Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 35 points this season (2.7 points per game on average), and the Cardinals have put up 67 more points than their opponents on the year (5.1 per game).
Clemson Betting Information
- Clemson has struggled against the spread, going 5-6-1 on the year.
- The Tigers have posted a losing record of 2-3-1 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- The Tigers and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 12 games (58.3%) this season.
Louisville Betting Information
- Louisville has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 6-6-1 ATS.
- The Cardinals have fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 6-5-1 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 7 of 13 (53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Louisville||-6||130.5||-275||+211||Regular Season||77-62 CLEM|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-62 LOU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||56-55 LOU|
- Aamir Simms leads the Tigers in scoring and rebounding, tallying 11.7 points and 5.6 boards per game.
- Nick Honor leads Clemson in assists, averaging 2.5 per game while also scoring 9.9 points per contest.
- Honor’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Tigers.
- Honor and Jonathan Baehre lead Clemson on the defensive end, with Honor leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Baehre in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
- The Cardinals’ Carlik Jones averages enough points (18.4 per game) and assists (4.8 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- The Cardinals’ top rebounder is Jae’Lyn Withers — he grabs 7.3 per game while scoring 10.5 points per game.
- David Johnson hits more threes per game than any other member of the Cardinals, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Jones (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for Louisville while JJ Traynor (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED