The No. 5 seed Clemson Tigers (16-6) are favored by 8.5 points when they play the No. 13 seed Miami (FL) Hurricanes (9-16) in the ACC Tournament quarterfinals. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Wednesday at Greensboro Coliseum starting at 2:30 PM ET and airing on ACCN.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Tigers and their opponents have put up at least 126 points — this matchup’s point total — in 12 of 22 games (54.5%) this year.
- Miami (FL) and its opponents have combined to score more than 126 points in 76% of their games this year (19 of 25 chances).
- The Tigers and the Hurricanes combine to average 5.8 more points per game than the over/under of 126 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.1 more points per game (133.1) than this game’s total of 126 points.
- The average point total for Tigers games this season is 1.1 more points than the over/under of 126 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Hurricanes games this season is 11.7 more points than the point total of 126 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers score 65.4 points per game, 5.9 fewer points than the 71.3 the Hurricanes allow.
- Clemson has a 7-0 record overall and a 4-0-1 record against the spread when scoring more than 71.3 points.
- Miami (FL) has an 8-10-1 record against the spread and a 4-15 record overall when giving up more than 65.4 points.
- The Hurricanes average only 4.6 more points per game (66.4) than the Tigers give up to opponents (61.8).
- Miami (FL) has put together an 8-0-1 ATS record and an 8-7 overall record in games it scores more than 61.8 points.
- Clemson’s record is 4-4 overall and 2-5-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 66.4 points to its opponents.
- The Tigers have scored a total of 79 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.6 per game), while the Hurricanes have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 121 total points, -4.9 per game).
Clemson Betting Information
- The Tigers have been an even bet against the spread this season at 10-10-1.
- The Tigers have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 8.5 points.
- Clemson and its opponents have converted the over just 10 times in 21 (47.6%) games this season.
Miami (FL) Betting Information
- The Hurricanes have an 11-12-1 record against the spread, covering in just 45.8% of their games.
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Hurricanes have not fared well, going 0-3 against the spread.
- The Hurricanes and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 11 of 24 (45.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2021||Clemson||-13||128||-1198||+692||Regular Season||66-58 CLEM|
|1/2/2021||Clemson||-3.5||130||-180||+147||Regular Season||66-65 CLEM|
|3/11/2020||Clemson||-4.5||132||-204||+165||Conference Tournament||69-64 CLEM|
|12/31/2019||Clemson||-3||134||-160||+130||Regular Season||73-68 MIA|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-64 MIA|
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Tigers is Aamir Simms, who puts up 13.2 points, 6.1 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Al-Amir Dawes, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
- Nick Honor is Clemson’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Simms leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
Miami (FL) Leaders
- Isaiah Wong is the top scorer for the Hurricanes with 17.2 points per game. He also tacks on 4.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Miami (FL) leaders in rebounding and assists are Nysier Brooks with 5.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.0 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Harlond Beverly with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.7 points and 4.5 rebounds per game).
- Wong hits 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hurricanes.
- The Hurricanes’ leader in steals is Beverly with 1.5 per game, and Brooks is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED