The Pittsburgh Panthers (10-10) are 8-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Clemson Tigers (15-6) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Littlejohn Coliseum. The contest airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 128.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pittsburgh (+8)||Over (128.5)||Clemson 71 Pittsburgh 63|
- The Tigers and their opponents have scored more than 128.5 points in 47.6% of their outings this year (10 of 21 opportunities).
- Pittsburgh has played in 14 games this season (out of 20 total matchups — 70% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 128.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 136.4 points per game, 7.9 more points than the over/under of 128.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.7 more points per game (131.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- The average point total in Tigers games this year is 1.9 fewer points than the total of 128.5 in this matchup.
- Panthers games this season have averaged an over/under of 140.9 points, 12.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers score just 4.6 fewer points per game (64.8) than the Panthers allow (69.4).
- Clemson is 3-0-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- Pittsburgh has put together a 6-8 record against the spread and a 5-9 record overall in games when it allows more than 64.8 points.
- The Panthers score an average of 71.6 points per game, 9.8 more points than the 61.8 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 61.8 points, Pittsburgh is 11-0 against the spread and 10-8 overall.
- Clemson’s record is 1-4 overall and 0-5 against the spread when it allows more than 71.6 points to its opponents.
- The Tigers have scored a total of 64 more points than their opponents this year (an average of three per game), and the Panthers have out-scored opponents by 44 points on the season (2.2 more per game).
Clemson Betting Information
- Clemson has struggled against the spread, going 9-10-1 on the year.
- The Tigers have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 8 points.
- The Tigers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 9 of 20 games (45%).
Pittsburgh Betting Information
- Pittsburgh has an 11-9 record against the spread, covering in 55.0% of their outings.
- When they are at least 8-point underdogs, the Panthers have gone 2-2 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 10 of 20.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Pittsburgh||-3.5||124||-174||+142||Regular Season||72-52 CLEM|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-48 CLEM|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-69 CLEM|
- Aamir Simms leads the Tigers in scoring and rebounding, putting up 13.2 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Clyde Trapp leads the Tigers in assists, averaging 2.5 per game while also scoring 6.8 points per contest.
- Nick Honor contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Tigers. He makes 1.8 threes per game.
- Honor is the Tigers leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Simms leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
- The Panthers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Justin Champagnie with 18.7 points and 11.5 rebounds per game.
- Xavier Johnson dishes out 5.7 assists per game, the most assists on the Panthers.
- Ithiel Horton’s 1.9 made threes per game lead the Panthers.
- Johnson (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Pittsburgh while Champagnie (1.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED