The Syracuse Orange (10-5) are only 2.5-point underdogs as they look to end a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the Clemson Tigers (11-5) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Littlejohn Coliseum. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET on ACCN. The over/under is set at 135.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Syracuse (+2.5)||Over (135.5)||Clemson 70 Syracuse 68|
- The Tigers and their opponents have scored at least 135.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of 16 opportunities (31.2%) this season.
- Syracuse and its opponents have combined to score at least 135.5 points in 80% of their games this season (12 of 15 opportunities).
- The Tigers and the Orange combine to average 6.5 more points per game than the total of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 133 points per game, 2.5 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Tigers games this season is 8.5 less points than the total of 135.5 in this matchup.
- Orange games this year have averaged an over/under of 148.1 points, 12.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 64.3 points per game the Tigers score are six fewer points than the Orange give up (70.3).
- When Clemson scores more than 70.3 points, it is 4-0 overall and 2-0-1 against the spread.
- Syracuse is 1-7 against the spread and 4-4 overall when allowing more than 64.3 points.
- The Orange put up 15 more points per game (77.7) than the Tigers allow (62.7).
- Syracuse has gone 9-3 overall and 5-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 62.7 points.
- Clemson has a 0-4 record overall and an ATS record of 0-4 in games when its opponents score more than 77.7 points.
- The Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 26 points this season (1.6 points per game on average), and the Orange have put up 111 more points than their opponents on the year (7.4 per game).
Clemson Betting Information
- The Tigers are 7-7-1 against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Tigers have struggled to a 0-2-1 record ATS this season.
- The Tigers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 7 of 15 games (46.7%).
Syracuse Betting Information
- Syracuse has a losing record against the spread, going 5-9 ATS (covering only 35.7% of the time).
- The Orange have not fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 4-6 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The Orange and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 8 of 14 (57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2020||Clemson||-2||134.5||-137||+112||Regular Season||71-70 CLEM|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-55 CLEM|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-53 SYRA|
- Aamir Simms leads the Tigers in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 12.3 points, pulling down 5.9 rebounds and distributing 2.8 assists per game.
- Nick Honor provides the bulk of the Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Honor and Jonathan Baehre lead the Tigers on the defensive end, with Honor leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Baehre in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
- Quincy Guerrier holds the top spot on the Orange leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 16.3 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Syracuse’s assist leader is Joseph Girard III with 4.0 per game. He also scores 10.2 points per game and grabs 2.9 rebounds per game.
- Buddy Boeheim is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Orange, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Kadary Richmond (1.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for Syracuse while Alan Griffin (1.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED