The Cleveland State Vikings (8-5) will attempt to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Detroit Mercy Titans (8-6) at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, February 12, 2021 as 3-point favorites. The Titans have won five games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 138 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Detroit Mercy (+3)||Over (138)||Cleveland State 73 Detroit Mercy 71|
- In 53.8% of their opportunities this season (seven of 13 chances), the Vikings and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- Detroit Mercy has combined with its opponents to score at least 138 points in 12 of 14 opportunities (85.7%) this season.
- The Vikings and the Titans combine to average 4.6 more points per game than the total of 138 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.9 more points per game (145.9) than this game’s total of 138 points.
- The Vikings average point total in matchups this year is 139, one point higher than the over/under in this game.
- Titans games this season have averaged a total of 149.5 points, 11.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Cleveland State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Vikings have covered nine times in 13 contests.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Vikings have fared well against the spread, compiling a 3-1 record.
- In 7 of 13 (53.8%) contests this season, Cleveland State and its opponents have hit the total.
Detroit Mercy Betting Information
- The Titans have a 9-5 record against the spread, covering in 64.3% of their games.
- When they play as at least 3-point underdogs, the Titans have a record ATS of 3-1.
- The Titans and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 7 of 14 (50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Detroit Mercy||-5.5||140.5||-245||+193||Regular Season||67-66 CLVST|
|1/9/2020||Cleveland State||-1||142.5||-117||-105||Regular Season||64-59 CLVST|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-64 DET|
|12/30/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-61 DET|
Cleveland State Leaders
- Torrey Patton leads the Vikings in scoring and rebounding, tallying 12.6 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Craig Beaudion is the Vikings best passer, distributing 3.1 assists per game while scoring 9.4 PPG.
- D’Moi Hodge leads the Vikings in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Hodge is the Vikings leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Deante Johnson leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Detroit Mercy Leaders
- Antoine Davis’ points (22.0 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Titans’ leaderboards.
- Chris Brandon is at the top of the Detroit Mercy rebounding leaderboard with 5.0 rebounds per game. He also racks up 3.3 points and adds 0.6 assists per game.
- Davis makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Titans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 3.4 per contest.
- Detroit Mercy’s leader in steals is Marquell Fraser with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Buay Koka with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends