The Milwaukee Panthers (4-3) are 4-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a three-game road win streak when they visit the Cleveland State Vikings (3-4) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at Wolstein Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 132.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cleveland State (-4)||Over (132)||Cleveland State 72 Milwaukee 67|
- In 42.9% of their games this season (three of seven chances), the Vikings and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 132 points.
- Milwaukee has combined with its opponents to score at least 132 points in seven of seven opportunities (100%) this year.
- The Vikings and the Panthers combine to average 0.1 more points per game than the over/under of 132 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 144.2 points per game, 12.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Vikings average point total in matchups this season is 134.1, 2.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Panthers games this season is 10.3 more points than the point total of 132 for this outing.
Cleveland State Betting Information
- Cleveland State has been solid against the spread, going 4-3 this season.
- Cleveland State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 2 times in 7 contests (28.6%).
Milwaukee Betting Information
- Milwaukee has a winning record against the spread, going 5-2 ATS (covering 71.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Panthers have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- In the majority of Panthers games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 7 games, 57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Milwaukee||-7||134.5||-326||+247||Regular Season||70-68 CLVST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-53 CLVST|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-68 CLVST|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-76 WBD|
Cleveland State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Vikings is Torrey Patton, who accumulates 11.8 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Craig Beaudion is the Vikings best passer, dispensing 2.4 assists per game while scoring 7.2 PPG.
- The Vikings get the most three-point shooting production out of D’Moi Hodge, who makes 1.6 threes per game.
- Hodge and Deante Johnson lead Cleveland State on the defensive end, with Hodge leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Johnson in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
- DeAndre Gholston has the top spot on the Panthers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.3 points and 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Te’Jon Lucas dishes out 6.1 assists per game, the most assists on the Panthers.
- Hodge paces his teammates on the Panthers with 1.6 made threes per game.
- The Panthers’ leader in steals is Josh Thomas with 1.3 per game, and Amir Allen is their leader in blocks with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends