The Milwaukee Panthers (10-11) visit the Cleveland State Vikings (17-7) as 3.5-point underdogs after DeAndre Gholston racked up 31 points in the Panthers 94-92 victory over Wright State. The game airs on ESPNU at 6:30 PM ET on Monday, March 8, 2021. The point total is set at 141 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Milwaukee (+3.5)||Over (141)||Cleveland State 75 Milwaukee 72|
- In 50% of their games this year (12 of 24 chances), the Vikings and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 141 points.
- Milwaukee has combined with its opponents to score more than 141 points in 15 of 21 opportunities (71.4%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 147.1 points per game, 6.1 more points than the total of 141 set for this game.
- The Vikings and the Panthers have seen their opponents average a combined 6.4 more points per game than the over/under of 141 set for this game.
- The average point total in Vikings games this year is one more point than the total of 141 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Panthers games this season is 11.6 more points than the point total of 141 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Vikings record 5.4 fewer points per game (71.1) than the Panthers give up (76.5).
- When Cleveland State puts up more than 76.5 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Milwaukee is 5-9 overall and 8-6 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 71.1 points.
- The Panthers average 5.1 more points per game (76) than the Vikings allow (70.9).
- Milwaukee has put together a 12-0 ATS record and a 9-7 overall record in games it scores more than 70.9 points.
- Cleveland State’s record is 3-4 overall and 2-5 against the spread when it allows more than 76 points to its opponents.
- The Vikings have totaled just six more points than their opponents this season (0.2 per game on average), while the Panthers have been out-scored by 10 total points (0.5 per game average differential).
Cleveland State Betting Information
- The Vikings have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 16-8 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Vikings have put together a 4-4 record ATS.
- More often than not, Cleveland State and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 12 of 24 chances this season.
Milwaukee Betting Information
- The Panthers have a 13-8 record against the spread, covering in 61.9% of their matchups.
- The Panthers have fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 3-2 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The Panthers and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 15 of 21 (71.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Cleveland State||-3.5||131||-166||+137||Regular Season||81-80 WBD|
|1/22/2021||Cleveland State||-3.5||135||-175||+142||Regular Season||64-53 CLVST|
|2/27/2020||Milwaukee||-7||134.5||-326||+247||Regular Season||70-68 CLVST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-53 CLVST|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-68 CLVST|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-76 WBD|
Cleveland State Leaders
- The Vikings leader in points and rebounds is Torrey Patton, who scores 14.6 points and grabs 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Craig Beaudion leads Cleveland State in assists, averaging 3.3 per game while also scoring 9.4 points per contest.
- D’Moi Hodge hits more threes per game than any other member of the Vikings, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 1.6 per outing.
- Hodge is Cleveland State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Deante Johnson leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
- Gholston has the top spot on the Panthers leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 17.1 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- The Panthers’ leading assist machine is Te’Jon Lucas with a stat line of 5.8 assists, 15.2 points, and 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Hodge leads his teammates on the Panthers with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Milwaukee’s leader in steals is Gholston with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Amir Allen with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED