A game after he put up 21 points in an 89-84 win over Green Bay, Jalon Pipkins leads the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (8-14) on the road against the Cleveland State Vikings (16-7) as 7.5-point underdogs. The matchup tips off at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 2, 2021. The point total is set at 140.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cleveland State (-7.5)||Over (140.5)||Cleveland State 77 Purdue Fort Wayne 68|
- The Vikings and their opponents have scored more than 140.5 points in 47.8% of their games this season (11 of 23 opportunities).
- Purdue Fort Wayne and its opponents have combined to score at least 140.5 points in 72.7% of their games this season (16 of 22 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 2.8 more points per game (143.3) than this game’s total of 140.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 146.7 points per game, 6.2 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total in Vikings games this year is 1.5 less points than the total of 140.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Mastodons games this season is 10.6 more points than the point total of 140.5 in this outing.
Cleveland State Betting Information
- Cleveland State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 16-7 record.
- Cleveland State and its adversaries have combined to cover the total in 11 of 23 games this season (47.8%).
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Information
- Purdue Fort Wayne has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 9-12-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Mastodons have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- Purdue Fort Wayne has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (11 out of 22 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2021||Cleveland State||-4||142.5||-177||+145||Regular Season||67-55 CLVST|
|2/19/2021||Cleveland State||-4||143||-186||+153||Regular Season||75-68 IPFW|
|12/19/2020||Purdue Fort Wayne||-1.5||133||-126||+104||Regular Season||63-61 CLVST|
|11/25/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-79 IPFW|
Cleveland State Leaders
- The Vikings leader in points and rebounds is Torrey Patton, who scores 14.0 points and grabs 7.6 boards per game.
- Craig Beaudion leads Cleveland State in assists, averaging 3.2 per game while also scoring 9.1 points per contest.
- D’Moi Hodge provides the most three-point shooting production for the Vikings. He knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
- Hodge and Deante Johnson lead the Vikings on the defensive end, with Hodge leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Johnson in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
Purdue Fort Wayne Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey is at the top of nearly all of the Mastodons’ leaderboards by recording 15.8 points, 5.3 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game.
- Bobby Planutis knocks down 2.0 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mastodons.
- Godfrey (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Purdue Fort Wayne while Dylan Carl (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED