The Troy Trojans (5-6) are heavy underdogs (by 12 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (7-2) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Coastal Carolina (-12)||Over (137.5)||Coastal Carolina 79 Troy 61|
- In 100% of their opportunities this season (nine of nine chances), the Chanticleers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- Troy has combined with its opponents to score more than 137.5 points in one of 11 games (9.1%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 152.3 points per game, 14.8 more points than the over/under of 137.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 131.5 points per game, 6.0 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Chanticleers average point total in matchups this year is 158.7, 21.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Trojans games this season is 12.4 fewer points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
Coastal Carolina Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Chanticleers have covered three times in five contests.
- The Chanticleers have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -12 or bigger.
- Coastal Carolina has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 4 of 5 games for a 80% rate.
Troy Betting Information
- Troy has covered the spread in half of its games, going 4-4 ATS.
- In most of Troy’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 8 games, 12.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Coastal Carolina||-8||150.5||-391||+296||Regular Season||90-60 COAST|
|12/19/2019||Coastal Carolina||-5||146||-220||+177||Regular Season||77-59 TROY|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-67 TROY|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-75 COAST|
Coastal Carolina Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Chanticleers this season is Devante Jones, who averages 22.2 points, 6.9 rebounds, and 3.8 assists per game.
- Essam Mostafa leads Coastal Carolina in rebounding, averaging 10.6 per game, while Ebrima Dibba leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.6 in each contest.
- The Chanticleers get the most three-point shooting production out of Deanthony Tipler, who makes 3.3 threes per game.
- The Coastal Carolina steals leader is Jones, who averages 3.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is DeShawn Thomas, who compiles 1.9 rejections per contest.
- The Trojans’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Zay Williams with 12.0 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
- The Trojans’ leading assist machine is Duke Miles with a stat line of 2.1 assists, 3.5 points, and 1.7 rebounds per game.
- Kam Woods leads his teammates on the Trojans with 1.2 made threes per game.
- Miles (1.0 steal per game) is the steal leader for Troy while Williams (1.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED