The Troy Trojans (10-14) will attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they host the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (13-6) on Friday, February 26, 2021 at Trojan Arena as 6-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is 137.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Troy (+6)||Over (137.5)||Coastal Carolina 72 Troy 66|
- The Chanticleers and their opponents have combined for 137.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 13 of 19 games (68.4%) this season.
- Troy and its opponents have added up to score at least 137.5 points in 29.2% of their games this year (seven of 24 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 7.6 more points per game (145.1) than this game’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 134.5 points per game, 3.0 less than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Chanticleers have had set in matchups this season is 10.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Trojans games this season is 5.9 fewer points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
Coastal Carolina Betting Information
- The Chanticleers have struggled to an extent against the spread this season, putting up a 7-8 record.
- The Chanticleers have posted a losing record of 2-3 against the spread when the spread is -6 or bigger.
- Coastal Carolina and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 5 of 15 games this season (33.3%).
Troy Betting Information
- Troy has a winning record against the spread, going 11-9 ATS (covering 55% of the time).
- The Trojans and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 7 of 20 (35%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Coastal Carolina||-10||142.5||-590||+420||Regular Season||70-65 COAST|
|1/22/2021||Coastal Carolina||-11||138.5||-708||+496||Regular Season||90-81 COAST|
|2/20/2020||Coastal Carolina||-8||150.5||-391||+296||Regular Season||90-60 COAST|
|12/19/2019||Coastal Carolina||-5||146||-220||+177||Regular Season||77-59 TROY|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-67 TROY|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-75 COAST|
Coastal Carolina Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Chanticleers this season is Devante Jones, who averages 20.5 points, 6.9 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game.
- Essam Mostafa is the Chanticleers leading rebounder, grabbing 8.5 per game, while Ebrima Dibba is their best passer, distributing 5.2 assists in each contest.
- Deanthony Tipler’s 3.2 threes per game leads the Chanticleers.
- Jones is Coastal Carolina’s leader in steals, averaging 3.2 steals per game, while DeShawn Thomas leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
- Nick Stampley is the top scorer for the Trojans with 12.3 points per game. He also adds 6.9 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to his stats.
- Troy’s leader in rebounds is Zay Williams with 8.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Duke Miles with 3.0 per game.
- Kam Woods is the top scorer from distance for the Trojans, hitting 1.4 threes per game.
- Troy’s leader in steals is Miles (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Williams (1.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED