The Colgate Raiders (6-0) will look to extend a six-game winning streak when they host the Boston University Terriers (2-4) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Cotterell Court as big, 14.5-point favorites. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 145.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colgate (-14.5)||Over (145.5)||Colgate 84 Boston University 64|
- In 50% of their games this year (three of six chances), the Raiders and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 145.5 points.
- Boston University has played in two games this year (out of six total matchups — 33.3% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 145.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 151.8 points per game, 6.3 more points than the total of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- The Raiders and the Terriers have seen their opponents average a combined 2.9 less points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set for this outing.
- The Raiders average point total in outings this season is 151.2, 5.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- Terriers games this season have averaged an over/under of 143.3 points, 2.2 less than the point total in this matchup.
Colgate Betting Information
- Against the spread, Colgate has been strong this season, posting a 4-2 record.
- The Raiders have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -14.5 or higher.
- Colgate and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 6 (33.3%) games this season.
Boston University Betting Information
- The Terriers have a 2-4 record against the spread, covering in just 33.3% of their games.
- Boston University has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (3 out of 6 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/10/2021||Colgate||-5||152||-225||+181||Regular Season||89-45 COLGATE|
|1/9/2021||Colgate||-3.5||148.5||-175||+140||Regular Season||86-79 COLGATE|
|3/11/2020||Colgate||-7||140||-313||+246||Conference Tournament||64-61 BU|
|2/10/2020||Boston University||-1||143||-117||-106||Regular Season||79-63 COLGATE|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-70 COLGATE|
- Jordan Burns leads the Raiders in points and assists per game, scoring 17.6 points and distributing 5.1 assists.
- Colgate’s best rebounder is Keegan Records, who averages 8.4 boards per game in addition to his 9.4 PPG average.
- Jack Ferguson leads the Raiders in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Burns and Records lead the Raiders on the defensive end, with Burns leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Records in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Boston University Leaders
- The Terriers’ Javante McCoy puts up enough points (16.5 per game) and assists (2.0 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Sukhmail Mathon is at the top of the Boston University rebounding leaderboard with 7.1 rebounds per game. He also racks up 10.9 points and adds 1.5 assists per game.
- Jack Hemphill is reliable from distance and leads the Terriers with 1.4 made threes per game.
- Walter Whyte (1.0 steal per game) and Mathon (1.0 block per game) pace the Terriers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED