The Colgate Raiders (11-1) will attempt to extend a 10-game win streak when they host the Boston University Terriers (7-10) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Cotterell Court as big, 13-point favorites. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 148.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Raiders and their opponents have scored at least 148.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 12 opportunities (58.3%) this season.
- Boston University has played in six games this year (out of 17 total matchups — 35.3% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 148.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 155.1 points per game, 6.6 more points than the over/under of 148.5 set for this game.
- The Raiders and the Terriers have seen their opponents average a combined 6.9 less points per game than the point total of 148.5 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Raiders have had set in matchups this year is 4.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Terriers this year is 5.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Raiders score 11.9 more points per game (85.7) than the Terriers allow (73.8).
- Colgate has an 8-0 record against the spread and an 11-0 record overall when putting up more than 73.8 points.
- Boston University is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when giving up more than 85.7 points.
- The Terriers score an average of 69.4 points per game, only 1.6 more points than the 67.8 the Raiders allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.8 points, Boston University is 6-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Colgate is 3-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 69.4 points.
- The Raiders have scored a total of 215 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 17.9 per game), while the Terriers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 74 total points, -4.4 per game).
Colgate Betting Information
- Colgate has been good against the spread, going 8-4 on the season.
- The Raiders have covered half the time, going 2-2 against the spread when favored by at least 13 points.
- Colgate and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the over in 6 of 12 games this season (50%).
Boston University Betting Information
- The Terriers have an 8-9 record against the spread, covering in only 47.1% of their games.
- When they are at least 13-point underdogs, the Terriers have a record ATS of 0-1.
- The Terriers and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 9 of 17 (52.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2021||Colgate||-11||152||-715||+480||Regular Season||78-63 COLGATE|
|2/20/2021||Colgate||-11.5||151.5||-770||+520||Regular Season||82-72 COLGATE|
|1/10/2021||Colgate||-5||152||-225||+181||Regular Season||89-45 COLGATE|
|1/9/2021||Colgate||-3.5||148.5||-175||+140||Regular Season||86-79 COLGATE|
|3/11/2020||Colgate||-7||140||-313||+246||Conference Tournament||64-61 BU|
|2/10/2020||Boston University||-1||143||-117||-106||Regular Season||79-63 COLGATE|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-70 COLGATE|
- The Raiders leader in points and assists is Jordan Burns, who scores 17.1 points per game along with 5.3 assists.
- Keegan Records leads the Raiders in rebounding, pulling down 7.0 boards per game while also scoring 8.3 points a contest.
- Jack Ferguson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Raiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
- Burns and Records lead Colgate on the defensive end, with Burns leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Records in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Boston University Leaders
- Javante McCoy’s points (15.4 per game) and assists (2.2 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Terriers’ leaderboards.
- The Terriers’ top rebounder is Sukhmail Mathon — he pulls down 7.9 per game while scoring 11.1 points per game.
- Jonas Harper’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Terriers.
- Harper (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Boston University while Mathon (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED