Patriot foes meet when the Colgate Raiders (0-0) visit the Boston University Terriers (0-0) at Case Gym, starting at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Terriers are 2-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colgate (-2)||Over (146.5)||Colgate 83 Boston University 66|
- The Raiders and their opponents combined to score more than 146.5 points in 47.1% of their outings last year (16 of 34 opportunities).
- Boston University played in nine games last season (out of 34 total matchups — 26.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 146.5 points.
- The Raiders and the Terriers combined to average 0.5 more points per game last year than the total of 146.5 set for this game.
- The Raiders and the Terriers saw their opponents average a combined 11.7 fewer points per game last season than the over/under of 146.5 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Raiders had set in matchups last year was 2.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Terriers games last season averaged a total of 137.6 points, 8.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Colgate Betting Information
- Colgate covered in just 12 of 27 matchups last season.
- The Raiders struggled to cover, going just 10-12 ATS when favored by at least 2 points.
- More often than not, Colgate and its foes united to hit the over, cashing in on 14 of 27 chances last season.
Boston University Betting Information
- Boston University failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 8-16 ATS.
- When they were at least 2-point underdogs, the Terriers fared well, going 5-10 against the spread.
- The Terriers and their opponents hit the over in less than half of their matchups last year — 11 of 24 (45.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||Colgate||-7||140||-313||+246||Conference Tournament||64-61 BU|
|2/10/2020||Boston University||-1||143||-117||-106||Regular Season||79-63 COLGATE|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-70 COLGATE|
- Jordan Burns scored 15.8 points and distributed 4.5 assists per game last season.
- Tucker Richardson averaged 4.7 boards per game in addition to his 10.3 PPG average.
- Burns hit an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Burns averaged 1.7 takeaways per game, while Keegan Records compiled 0.7 rejections per contest.
Boston University Leaders
- Walter Whyte tallied 13.0 points and 7.4 rebounds per game last season.
- Javante McCoy distributed 3.4 assists per game while scoring 12.2 PPG.
- Whyte averaged 1.8 threes from deep per game last season.
- Jonas Harper averaged 1.0 steal per game, while Whyte compiled 0.5 rejections per contest.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found