The Colgate Raiders (4-0) are heavy, 12.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Bucknell Bison (2-3) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Cotterell Court. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under for the matchup is 153.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colgate (-12.5)||Under (153.5)||Colgate 88 Bucknell 62|
- The Raiders and their opponents have combined to score more than 153.5 points in 50% of their games this season (two of four opportunities).
- Bucknell and its opponents have combined to score at least 153.5 points in one of five games (20%) this year.
- The Raiders and the Bison combine to average 9.4 more points per game than the over/under of 153.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 142.3 points per game, 11.2 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The Raiders average point total in matchups this season is 158, 4.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Bison this season is 6.3 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Colgate Betting Information
- Colgate has been good against the spread this season, posting a 3-1 record.
- When favored by at least 12.5 points, the Raiders have put together a 1-1 record ATS.
- Colgate and its adversaries have combined to cover the point total in 2 of 4 games this season (50%).
Bucknell Betting Information
- Bucknell has a losing record against the spread, going 2-3 ATS (covering only 40% of the time).
- In most of Bucknell’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (3 out of 5 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Colgate||-3.5||143.5||-174||+138||Regular Season||71-70 BUCK|
|1/20/2020||Colgate||-8||144.5||-392||+295||Regular Season||80-65 COLGATE|
- The Raiders leader in points and assists is Jordan Burns, who scores 17.0 points per game to go with 5.7 assists.
- Colgate’s best rebounder is Keegan Records, who averages 8.3 boards per game in addition to his 9.2 PPG average.
- Jack Ferguson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Raiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
- Burns and Jeff Woodward lead the Raiders on the defensive end, with Burns leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Woodward in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
- Andrew Funk averages 13.5 points per game and is the top scorer for the Bison.
- Andre Screen is atop the Bison rebounding leaderboard with 6.3 rebounds per game, and Xander Rice paces the squad in assists with 3.5 per contest.
- Funk’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Bison.
- Walter Ellis (1.8 steals per game) and Screen (1.5 blocks per game) lead the Bison in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED