The Holy Cross Crusaders (1-5) are expected to continue a four-game losing streak when they host the Colgate Raiders (4-0) as 15-point underdogs at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Hart Center. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The point total is set at 156.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colgate (-15)||Under (156.5)||Colgate 85 Holy Cross 69|
- In 50% of their opportunities this year (two of four chances), the Raiders and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 156.5 points.
- Holy Cross has played in one games this season (out of six total matchups — 16.7% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 156.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 162.5 points per game, 6.0 more points than the total of 156.5 set for this matchup.
- The Raiders and the Crusaders have seen their opponents average a combined 8.0 less points per game than the over/under of 156.5 set for this game.
- The Raiders average point total in outings this year is 158, 1.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- Crusaders games this year have averaged a total of 153 points, 3.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
Colgate Betting Information
- Colgate has been good against the spread this season, posting a 3-1 record.
- The Raiders have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -15 or higher.
- Colgate and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the over in 2 of 4 games this season (50%).
Holy Cross Betting Information
- Holy Cross has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 2-4 ATS.
- In the majority of Crusaders games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 6 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/17/2021||Colgate||-19.5||150.5||-4729||+1268||Regular Season||96-87 COLGATE|
|1/16/2021||Colgate||-18||151.5||-3335||+1200||Regular Season||95-55 COLGATE|
|2/23/2020||Colgate||-16.5||147.5||-2500||+1025||Regular Season||90-60 COLGATE|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-64 COLGATE|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-59 COLGATE|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-70 COLGATE|
- The leader in points and assists for the Raiders is Jordan Burns, who scores 17.0 points and distributes 5.7 assists per game.
- Colgate’s best rebounder is Keegan Records, who averages 8.3 boards per game in addition to his 9.2 PPG average.
- Jack Ferguson leads the Raiders in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Colgate steals leader is Burns, who averages 2.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jeff Woodward, who compiles 0.7 rejections per contest.
Holy Cross Leaders
- Gerrale Gates is the top scorer for the Crusaders with 18.3 points per game. He also adds 7.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Holy Cross leaders in rebounding and assists are Austin Butler with 8.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 14.3 points and 1.3 assists per game) and R.J. Johnson with 5.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.6 points and 1.8 rebounds per game).
- Butler averages 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Crusaders.
- The Crusaders’ leader in steals is Butler with 1.4 per game, and Matt Faw is their leader in blocks with 1.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends