Okay, okay…I stand corrected. Like many basketball experts across the country, I ripped the NCAA Tournament selection committee for voting what I believed at the time, was an absolutely mediocre UCLA Bruins squad into the 2015 NCAA Tournament. Now, after watching the athletic Bruins win their first two tourney games to set up a Sweet 16 date against No. 2 Gonzaga, I’ve had to eat some humble pie. Now, with UCLA on the verge of making a shocking appearance in the Elite Eight, only one question needs to be asked. Can No. 2 Gonzaga avoid a college basketball betting upset at the hands of the confident Bruins?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.