The seventh-seeded Michigan State Spartans will look to take out their second straight higher seeded underdog when they battle No. 3 Oklahoma on Friday in a Sweet 16 pairing that not many college basketball lines experts saw coming. After running roughshod over their two NCAA Tournament opponents so far, oddsmakers everywhere are apparently expecting the Spartans to do likewise against an Oklahoma hoops program that has been mostly mired in mediocrity for years. Now, let’s see if the Spartans will be successful in their effort to win this Sweet 16 showdown and advance to the Elite Eight.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Kansas State vs West Virginia NCAAB Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Virginia vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Lines, Preview & Pick
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.