The Arizona State Sun Devils (10-11) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the No. 24 Colorado Buffaloes (19-7) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 4, 2021 as 11-point underdogs. The Buffaloes have also won three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 147 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arizona State (+11)||Under (147)||Colorado 77 Arizona State 67|
- The Buffaloes and their opponents have recorded more than 147 points in 26.9% of their games this year (seven of 26 opportunities).
- Arizona State has played in 15 games this year (out of 21 total matchups — 71.4% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 147 points.
- The Buffaloes and the Sun Devils combine to average 2.9 more points per game than the total of 147 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.6 fewer points per game (139.4) than this matchup’s total of 147 points.
- The average point total for Buffaloes games this season is 10.3 less points than the total of 147 in this matchup.
- The average total for Sun Devils games this season is 5.6 more points than the point total of 147 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Buffaloes score 73.7 points per contest, just 2.7 fewer points than the 76.4 the Sun Devils allow their opponents.
- Colorado is 9-0 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 76.4 points.
- In games Arizona State gives up more than 73.7 points, it is 2-11-1 against the spread and 4-10 overall.
- The Sun Devils put up 13.2 more points per game (76.2) than the Buffaloes allow their opponents to score (63).
- Arizona State has put together a 10-11 overall record and a 3-0-1 ATS record in games it scores more than 63 points.
- Colorado has a 1-3 record overall and an ATS record of 0-4 in games when its opponents put up more than 76.2 points.
- The Buffaloes have totaled 276 more points than their opponents this season (10.7 per game on average), while the Sun Devils have been out-scored by three total points (0.2 per game average differential).
Colorado Betting Information
- Against the spread, Colorado has been strong this season, posting a 15-10-1 record.
- The Buffaloes have posted a winning record of 5-2 against the spread when the spread is -11 or bigger.
- Colorado and its opponents have converted the over just 10 times in 26 (38.5%) games this season.
Arizona State Betting Information
- Arizona State has a losing record against the spread, going 3-16-1 ATS (covering only 15% of the time).
- The Sun Devils have not fared well as an 11-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 11-point underdogs.
- Arizona State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60% of matchups this year (12 out of 20 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2020||Colorado||-0.5||141||-110||-111||Regular Season||68-61 COL|
|11/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-71 COL|
- McKinley Wright IV leads the Buffaloes in points and assists per game, scoring 15.0 points and distributing 5.8 assists.
- Colorado’s best rebounder is Jeriah Horne, who averages 5.7 boards per game in addition to his 11.5 PPG average.
- Horne leads his teammates on the Buffaloes with 1.8 made threes per contest.
- Eli Parquet is the Buffaloes leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Dallas Walton leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Arizona State Leaders
- Remy Martin puts up 21.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Sun Devils.
- Arizona State’s leader in rebounds is Marcus Bagley with 6.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Alonzo Verge Jr. with 4.1 per game.
- Bagley leads the Sun Devils in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 made threes per game.
- Josh Christopher (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Arizona State while Jalen Graham (1.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED