Pac-12 opponents square off when the Colorado Buffaloes (13-5) host the Arizona Wildcats (13-5) at CU Events Center, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The Wildcats are 5.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The over/under for the matchup is set at 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arizona (+5.5)||Over (141.5)||Colorado 73 Arizona 69|
- In seven of 18 opportunities (38.9%) this year, the Buffaloes and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- In 10 of 18 opportunities (55.6%) this season, Arizona has combined with its opponents to score at least 141.5 points.
- The Buffaloes and the Wildcats combine to average 11.5 more points per game than the total of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 131.8 points per game, 9.7 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Buffaloes average point total in outings this year is 139.2, 2.3 points less than the total in this game.
- Wildcats games this season have averaged a total of 145.6 points, 4.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 75.4 points per game the Buffaloes put up are 7.4 more points than the Wildcats give up (68).
- Colorado is 12-3 overall and 10-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 68 points.
- Arizona is 2-3 overall and 0-4-1 against the spread when giving up more than 75.4 points.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 77.6 points per game, 13.8 more points than the 63.8 the Buffaloes allow to opponents.
- Arizona has put together a 7-0-1 ATS record and a 13-4 overall record in games it scores more than 63.8 points.
- Colorado’s record is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it allows more than 77.6 points.
- The Buffaloes have totaled 208 more points than their opponents this season (11.6 per game on average), and the Wildcats have scored 173 more points than their opponents (9.6 per game).
Colorado Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Buffaloes have covered 11 times in 18 contests.
- The Buffaloes fare well when favored by at least 5.5 points, posting a 7-3-1 record against the spread.
- The Buffaloes have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 8 of 18 games (44.4%).
Arizona Betting Information
- Arizona has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 7-10-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Wildcats have not fared well, going 5-6 against the spread.
- Arizona has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 55.6% of matchups this season (10 out of 18 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/28/2020||Arizona||-2||138.5||-135||+112||Regular Season||88-74 ARZ|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-54 ARZ|
- McKinley Wright IV leads the Buffaloes in points and assists per game, scoring 14.8 points and distributing 5.8 assists.
- Evan Battey is the Buffaloes best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.3 boards in each contest while scoring 10.8 points per game.
- Maddox Daniels’ 1.7 made threes per game lead the Buffaloes.
- Eli Parquet is a standout on the defensive end for Colorado, leading the team in steals with 1.0 per game and blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- The Wildcats’ James Akinjo averages enough points (14.6 per game) and assists (5.6 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Azuolas Tubelis’ stat line of 6.3 rebounds, 11.2 points and 1.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Arizona rebounding leaderboard.
- Jemarl Baker Jr.’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Wildcats.
- The Wildcats’ leader in steals is Akinjo with 1.6 per game, and Christian Koloko is their leader in blocks with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED